when i got home from school today, I found THIS in the garage!

theres a severe winter storm warning here so when i got home my dad told me to come into the garage with him and help him get this generator running in case we loose power tonight. When I walked in, I found that he had picked my bike up early :ride:

came with the title, manual, and extra piston kit (new) and also, the PO threw on new tires on both ends as a "good luck in the future" present. cant wait to get this snow out of here so I can RIDE!!

newbike2.jpg

newbike1.jpg

newbike3.jpg

The boat...for when the snow melts and washes everything away???

No, congrats! Great bike. Had you looked at that specific one before or was it a complete surprise?

Very nice!

The boat...for when the snow melts and washes everything away???

No, congrats! Great bike. Had you looked at that specific one before or was it a complete surprise?

haha. always prepared! but to answer your question, I went and looked at this bike a couple of weeks ago and told them that it was the one I wanted (i buy all of my own bikes.) so i put a $500 deposit on it to hold it until march 7 (the date when the sell of my 250f will be complete) but to my surprise, my parents went and picked it up early.

nice bike!

you guys getting big snow down there too?

man that is soo cool. I cant wait to have a child so I can surprise them with stuff like this.

man that is soo cool. I cant wait to have a child so I can surprise them with stuff like this.

i want you to be my parent.... i wish my parents surprised me with stuff instead of making me pay for every cent of my bike.

well fella's the good news had to end somewhere. The guy that i was helping get into the sport by letting him break the cost of my kx250f over three payments called while ago. and he said he cant make any more payments on the bike. so now i gotta sell this kx250f so i can pay my parents back for helping me out. but atleast i got $833 for free haha

nice bike!

you guys getting big snow down there too?

not big. but big for us haha. i expect about 1 inch to 3 inches

Dude, get out and ride in the snow! Ive already had my yzf out in the fluff!

theres a severe winter storm warning here so when i got home my dad told me to come into the garage with him and help him get this generator running in case we loose power tonight. When I walked in, I found that he had picked my bike up early :ride:

came with the title, manual, and extra piston kit (new) and also, the PO threw on new tires on both ends as a "good luck in the future" present. cant wait to get this snow out of here so I can RIDE!!

newbike2.jpg

newbike1.jpg

newbike3.jpg

Can't wait to replete yourself with that bike eh! :lol:

Very nice surprise !:ride: Sounds like you have a great Dad. Good luck with the new bike.

Reminds me of a surprise I pulled on my kids a few years ago on Christmas morning. My son was around 7 and my daughter was 5. I ended up getting a KTM 50 for my son and a Baja 50 quad for my daughter. I hid them in the garage. When X mas morning came along the kids were in the living room opening their presents. I had my wife hand my son and daughter each a specific box. The box for my son had a KTM jersey in it and the box for my daughter had a green jersey in it. Right away my son says "Why did you get me a KTM jersey when I have a Honda ? And then my daughter says "Why did you get me a riding Jersey when I don't have a bike to ride" ? I looked at my wife and said why didn't you get a honda jersey ? She just laughed and said she doesnt know a honda from a KTM. I said to my daughter "You can learn how to ride and then use your jersey.I said to them lets go down to the garage and see if the jerseys match your bike at all. When they opened the door there was the KTM and the quad for my daughter. The look on their faces was to die for. They've been hooked ever since. The old tale about fatherhood is true. "A big part of fatherhood is reliving your youth with a few bucks in your pocket to be able to buy your kids all the things you wanted as a kid but did not get "...lol:smirk::lol::bonk:

Larry:thumbsup:

well fella's the good news had to end somewhere. The guy that i was helping get into the sport by letting him break the cost of my kx250f over three payments called while ago. and he said he cant make any more payments on the bike. so now i gotta sell this kx250f so i can pay my parents back for helping me out. but atleast i got $833 for free haha

Yes, cant you just figure this would happen.

Yes, cant you just figure this would happen.

exactly. i knew as soon as I got it that something bad would happen with the sale. unfortunately, it happened about 2 hours after I got my new bike :ride: but oh well, live and learn.

P.S. anyone want a kx250f? :lol:

Congrats on the bike. Where are you in SC, where did you get the bike from?

MAX!!!

Congrats on the bike. Where are you in SC, where did you get the bike from?

MAX!!!

thanks! :ride: I'm in the Greenville/Easley area. and i got the bike from Seth Caldwell.

I'm in Charleston, raining, you guys didn't get any snow, did you? If there's a lesson to be learned here, don't spend money you don't have yet.

MAX!!!

I'm in Charleston, raining, you guys didn't get any snow, did you? If there's a lesson to be learned here, don't spend money you don't have yet.

MAX!!!

awesome. and it snowed here. but didnt stick. funny thing is, less than 20 miles down the road, there's 4 inches on the ground. and true true, but my parents did have the $$ thanks to tax returns. they said they just need it back whenever. no regrets. it will all work out :ride:

MAX!!!

this rain in charleston sucks! im out riding for 2 more weeks due to a broken bone in my hand anyway though

At least you got your bike before he backed out, this way you dont have to back out on the 125. Just sell your bike for 833 dollars less if you need to pay your parents back :ride: