Kilted Duck 2010

Washington

Anyone have any info on the Kilted Duck for 2010??? I embarased myself last year and have been waiting all year to redeem myself!:lol::bonk::ride:

I too was looking forward to another flogging from the Duck. What's up with SJMC's website?

I too was looking forward to another flogging from the Duck. What's up with SJMC's website?

Its not a SJMC event, Its a Skagit MC event

Definitely Skagit event, and a super cool event to boot!

Speaking of websites, I just saw a cool new one Eric:thumbsup:

What is the next event at Walker? :ride:

yah that's what I meant. So anyway what's up with thier web site? I can't get it to come up.

yah that's what I meant. So anyway what's up with thier web site? I can't get it to come up.

Nothing wrong with SJMC website....

http://stumpjumpers.org/

Sorry guys we forgot to renew our domain name and now we are in a waiting period before we can get it back I guess. The kilted duck is in April, I will get the date at tonights club meeting and post it. We are also hosting the webfoot enduro in May again and have a dual sport in August I believe. We also will bu be working with the MBMC on a hare scrambles at a new location and the Cowbell.

Definitely Skagit event, and a super cool event to boot!

Speaking of websites, I just saw a cool new one Eric:thumbsup:

Thanks for the Link! we are still working on it...

My son made the Website while he is healing from a broken ankle and leg.

Arenacross/Fracture factory finally caught up with him.

Two Ti plates and 16 screws = one big bill

Two Ti plates and 16 screws = one big bill

:ride:

Hopefully it comes back stronger than ever!

the Webfoot last year was Legen....wait for it...dary!!!

Maybe this year you could request that they install ball washers every so often on the course like at a golf course. :ride:

Maybe this year you could request that they install ball washers every so often on the course like at a golf course. :ride:

Or use castor oil next time. All natural and biodegradable - must be gentle on those parts down there. :lol:

OK here is the info from last nites meeting Kilted Duck scottish trials / poker run April 18th, Webfoot Enduro May 23rd, Hired Gun Dual Sport Ride August 15th, Skagit Hare Scrambles July 17th, Cowbell Isde Oct 24th, and some sort of fund raiser poker run coming up soon. Note the Cowbell ISDE and Skagit Hare Scrambles are co op events with MBMC.

OK here is the info from last nites meeting Kilted Duck scottish trials / poker run April 18th, Webfoot Enduro May 23rd, Hired Gun Dual Sport Ride August 15th, Skagit Hare Scrambles July 17th, Cowbell Isde Oct 24th, and some sort of fund raiser poker run coming up soon. Note the Cowbell ISDE and Skagit Hare Scrambles are co op events with MBMC.

Right on! Count me in. :ride:

Thanks

For those who are wondering what Shrub and dorksofknee are talking about I will splain...no...there is to much...let me sum up...

At the webfoot last year I was a little tired (old and fat) at the gas stop and managed to forget how important it is to re-install ones gas cap..I rode the remainder of the event sans-gascap and discovered the hard way that 2 stroke fuel and tender man-parts are a bad combination! So for anyone out there who saw some idiot dancing arround in the woods with his pants arrund his ankles trying to water down his junk with a camelbak spigot...yeah...that would be me...sorry for the nightmares i may have caused you...

When and where should we expect to see a flyer?

For those who are wondering what Shrub and dorksofknee are talking about I will splain...no...there is to much...let me sum up...

At the webfoot last year I was a little tired (old and fat) at the gas stop and managed to forget how important it is to re-install ones gas cap..I rode the remainder of the event sans-gascap and discovered the hard way that 2 stroke fuel and tender man-parts are a bad combination! So for anyone out there who saw some idiot dancing arround in the woods with his pants arrund his ankles trying to water down his junk with a camelbak spigot...yeah...that would be me...sorry for the nightmares i may have caused you...

I wasn't even there and will now have nightmares about this, Thanks:lol:

If anyone got a pic...put it on the flyer :thumbsup:

Gas caps are good. :thumbsup: