Sign in to follow this  

Rekluse for 2010 te 250

I have an 2007 TE450 and I became REKLUSE adicted since I instaled on my bike, now I want to jump to the 2010 te250 I don't see any REKLUSE for this baby!!! any news or options???

I was told by Jeff, at Tasky's, that there is a Rekluse available for this new 250 motor. I haven't inquired Rekluse themselves yet. You may need to call them since this model is still pretty new and not one of the big named bike brands.

at rekluse they only list the core exp for january 2010 not the z start pro

This is correct. Only the EXP is planned for the 2010 TC/TE 250 as of now, and is due soon.

So what is the difference between the Core EXP and Pro/z-Start (with the Balls)? Does they they both slip the clutch the same? I gather that the Core EXP clutch feel is identical to OEM.

So what is the difference between the Core EXP and Pro/z-Start (with the Balls)? Does they they both slip the clutch the same? I gather that the Core EXP clutch feel is identical to OEM.

The Core hits hard when it catches and the pro can slip a little and has adjustable timing based on what balls you use. Thats how it was explained to me.:ride:

That's what I thought...so the Core EXP doesn't slip buttery smooth like the Rekluse Pro/Z-start...basically it just catches the bike just before it stalls. The EXP is a regular clutch that you can't stall and has that OEM clutch feel and hits just as hard.