Megabomb fit OEM exhaust 08 model

ok heres the rap, i just got the FMF megabomb header ONLY delivered to my front door to fit an 08 Crf 250r which i have right, so i ripped off the old header and exhausts and whilst taking the old header off there was a foil like mesh seal that goes around the end off the header connecting to the mid pipe but its to tight to fit on the mega bomb

i just wanna know how to fit the mega bomb to the standard exhaust( will it fit for starters ) or do i have to go and buy a slip on exhaust because the diameter of the mega bomb is slightly larger than the OEM header

please help me guys im really stressing here

ok heres the rap, i just got the FMF megabomb header ONLY delivered to my front door to fit an 08 Crf 250r which i have right, so i ripped off the old header and exhausts and whilst taking the old header off there was a foil like mesh seal that goes around the end off the header connecting to the mid pipe but its to tight to fit on the mega bomb

i just wanna know how to fit the mega bomb to the standard exhaust( will it fit for starters ) or do i have to go and buy a slip on exhaust because the diameter of the mega bomb is slightly larger than the OEM header

please help me guys im really stressing here

You have to removed the asbestos gasket inside the stock midpipe.Then took both midpipe and megabomb header to homedepo look for a brass pipe joint the would fit both the inner diameter of your midpipe and at the same time fit the outer diameter of your megabomb.

You need to cut the brass joint in the middle with a hacksaw and do a clean up with a half round file or dremel.

This brass pipe joint will make 2 sleeves you only need one.

Then finish it up with a high temp silicone RTV.

This is very easy.

This brass pipe joint will cost you around 4$ and can be used for a sleeve for 2 megabombs.

Sorry I forgot the dimemsions I sold my spare sleeve and my megabombs.

The stock midpipe gasket is easy to removed just used a screwdriver and a hammer to pry them out.

Tip to cut the brass pipe joint install them first inside the midpipe you need to tap it slightly with a small plastic hammer.Dont forget to put red RTV silicone. Then cut the brass pipe joint with a hacksaw.

Clean the edges with a dremel or half round file.

Inatall the OEM clamp slide the megabomb and your ready to go.

PM me.