Supercross Will CR come back faster??

I reckon he will come back from his injury & win every race he enters by at least 10minutes.

• Like 2

Look if you are gonna try to troll people into an entertaining debate then you're going to have to put some effort into it.

• Like 4

hooked one !

Yea he is going to show up 10 minutes early as it will take him that long to get around the track , then when the real race starts he will have just finished his 2 laps , then he will go back to his trailer and proclaim victory and say that Stewart couldnt get near him the entire time he was on the track , the team knows this is true so they give him a additional 2 year contract , of which he replies , sorry its not enough because some American company called Schwinn has offered me big bucks to ride their new race bike , so he quits Monster Kawi and now is the champion of a series he actually won , since there was no other competition to contest his victory unless you count the 12 year olds he was racing against , ....oh .... then he woke up !

• Like 1

hooked one !

Yea he is going to show up 10 minutes early as it will take him that long to get around the track , then when the real race starts he will have just finished his 2 laps , then he will go back to his trailer and proclaim victory and say that Stewart couldnt get near him the entire time he was on the track , the team knows this is true so they give him a additional 2 year contract , of which he replies , sorry its not enough because some American company called Schwinn has offered me big bucks to ride their new race bike , so he quits Monster Kawi and now is the champion of a series he actually won , since there was no other competition to contest his victory unless you count the 12 year olds he was racing against , ....oh .... then he woke up !

There are people out they're that can help you, even at 50. :ride:

hooked one !

These idiots on here crack me up. How can someone whos spent 50 years on this planet be so ignorant?

There are people out they're that can help you, even at 50. :lol:
These idiots on here crack me up. How can someone whos spent 50 years on this planet be so ignorant?

How is he ignorant? He's saying when Reed's coming back he won't be faster, that's all. And he still has his imagination to tell a story with it so..... mabye you guys have lost yours.

I didnt know you were 50??

:ride:

• Like 1

I'm pretty sure he'll be able to complete 20 laps faster than he has in his first 2 races.

He is going to come back with the excuse of the injury is not 100% yet, stopping him from winning races. That will continue on through the outdoors. You will he hearing the hand aint right all year!!! sure of that.

• Like 1

How is he ignorant? He's saying when Reed's coming back he won't be faster, that's all. And he still has his imagination to tell a story with it so..... mabye you guys have lost yours.

:ride:

I'm glad you made sense of it, i didn't understand any of it :lol:

I didnt know you were 50??

Im not. Just look to the right of all the posts and see who has 50 by there age. Then try to figure out who I was talking about. If you still cant figure it out PM me and I'll let you know.

Ya think maybe he was joking?:ride:

• Like 1

Ya think maybe he was joking?:lol:

Come on ex, you never take it easy on people that may be joking.:ride:

Come on ex, you never take it easy on people that may be joking.:ride:

Sure I do..especially if it is as transparent as that was.......unless he wasn't joking and then.........well.:lol::bonk:

Im not. Just look to the right of all the posts and see who has 50 by there age. Then try to figure out who I was talking about. If you still cant figure it out PM me and I'll let you know.

You have forced me to quit posting after this ,your just too sharp for me , your intelligence illudes you , and heightens your ability to grasp the situation and really get a firm grasp on on the facts !:ride:

You do know that they have medication for that now ! :lol:

thats not hard on here :ride:

Oh ! , and i have been known for pissing people off , its something that i rather enjoy from time to time , just to see how far i can push people !!

I'm pretty sure he'll be able to complete 20 laps faster than he has in his first 2 races.

Well theres one prediction on here thats guarenteed to be correct... unless of course he DNFs again:banana: