What Is This Thing Called?

Can someone tell the name of that screw or plastic thing that the seat locks into on the fuel tank? I was racing the other day and that thing broke off and the seat flew up and i came close to stacking. I need to know what that things called so that i can order a new one.


here is the part numbers if needed from honda


17518-KZ4-710 $4.27 on TT Store



91422-MT8-770 $1.97 on TT Store

Print out the cheapest prices found and have a dealership price match

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now