Back to Back

the photos arn't even of the steep side there is some good youtube vids of it.

I think that is the steep side. The other side is longer and wider. You can see the little curve to the right half way up it.

NOOOO WAYYY. You rode up Little Bertha? It would only take all 9 of us about a day to clean it. Gramps

Chainbreaker is no longer a hill climb. Blocked at the bottom with a trail around it. Big Bertha and Little Bertha both logged, but still possible to climb.

there is some crappy vid on youtube of it...

Next time i dominate that hill I'll gopro it for you. :ride:

it's not super hard, carry momentum, negotiate the wiggle 3/4ths the way up and hammer it so you can get over the rocky face at the end. It's the loose gravel base that makes it interesting. Topped it on my 125 last time i was there and then sat up there and watched 250's not make it half way. Always good fun.

I think that is the steep side. The other side is longer and wider. You can see the little curve to the right half way up it.

Sure is i stopeed by there on my way through hwy6 today holy crap its all jacked up not gonna be to hard to clean up but they are sure making a mess of things they logged a bunch of it down hill with skidders to a landing beside universersity falls road lots of cat tracks and big ballest rock looks like 6" open the guy runnig the deck said they are done in that unit but have 2 more right beside it it could be till the end of the year before they are out of the area.:ride: so it will be a while before anyone can realy clean it all up.

Glad i decided to ride the OMRA series this summer.