Stewart out!!!

Supercross

JS is one tough SOB. That scaphoid had to be hurt'n like a sumbitch! I broke mine a few years ago and it wasn't fun. Surprised he held onto 3rd ... no wonder he faded.

That sucks was looking forward to seeing him race from behind in the points!

Too bad here :ride: He'll most likely miss the entire SX season and be back for the outdoors I'd guess :lol:

The issue that remains to be seen is how well he can ride \ work the throttle after it has healed ...sometimes this takes a real toll on ones' riding ability...

that sucks i wanted to see some battles btw him and RD and Hill and the rest and hopefully one of the rooks take the title with a fight. that would of been cool of RD or Hill etc tookthe title with a healthy JS

as far as JS racing the outdoors, would like to see it but doubt that will happen, not enough money in it for him, or i mean bc he can't bc of his contract :ride:

I was going to the SF SX but now I'm not. I can do without 1 of the duo but not both. JS and CR are still the best in my head and I don't think I'm gonna be as excited without em.

Here is something about the healing of this bone from WIKI: It can be slow to heal because of the limited circulation to the bone. It receives its blood supply primarily from radial artery, lateral and distal branches.

What is it in his contract that says he can't race the outdoors? And the money between SX and MX is that big?

The racing will still be very good ...just imagine all the other racers are thinking .. No js and no cr...Everyone now has a much better change to getting on the podium!

PS -- Hope he as saved his money as this can cause a really big change in his riding ...has anyone ever recovered from this type of injury and returned to their former level of racing?

Just great Now RD is going to have the asterisk next to his earned title.

how far a drive is it for you?? there may still be some good battles especially in the lites class. i would think about still going, RD, Hill, Stroupe and couple others run pretty close so that should be a good battle even though the 2 "show" guys won't be there.

then in the lites the top 5 run tight as well

should be a good race night if nobody else gets hurt

I was going to the SF SX but now I'm not. I can do without 1 of the duo but not both. JS and CR are still the best in my head and I don't think I'm gonna be as excited without em.
Just great Now RD is going to have the asterisk next to his earned title.

Nope, first he has not won it, second, nothing says he would have not won have won it anyway, third, injuries happen in all sports, fourth, whoever wins is the Champion!

I predict great side by side racing the rest of the season :ride:

Here is something about the healing of this bone from WIKI: It can be slow to heal because of the limited circulation to the bone. It receives its blood supply primarily from radial artery, lateral and distal branches.

What is it in his contract that says he can't race the outdoors? And the money between SX and MX is that big?

The racing will still be very good ...just imagine all the other racers are thinking .. No js and no cr...Everyone now has a much better change to getting on the podium!

PS -- Hope he as saved his money as this can cause a really big change in his riding ...has anyone ever recovered from this type of injury and returned to their former level of racing?

Too bad for James. He has crashed himself out AGAIN! He'll be back for the second half of the season and then have a successful run in Europe.

Regarding the contract, James once said that the contract stipulates that he and L&M both have to agree on riding outdoors. I think they only have money deals in place for supercross, and they are probably really good deals!

No money = no racing. Look at Villopoto. He got hurt riding in the race the pays him the least and is probably affecting his performance in what pays the most. High risk, low reward.

I wish it were different, but its not.

Nope, first he has not won it, second, nothing says he would have won have won it anyway, third, injuries happen in all sports, fourth, who every wins is the Champion!

I predict great side by side racing the rest of the season :ride:

I was being very sarcastic. I feel that Reed deserved all his titles. And yes there will still be some exciting racing the rest of the season.

It's weird how Chad broke his hand and James broke his wrist all in the same day.

I wonder if James still has a shot at the championship :ride:

I'd say look out for Villopoto in SF, though.. I think it's likely we'll see him close to the front.

If RD gets injured then the championship is still open to CR and JS and even JH.

If RD gets injured then the championship is still open to CR and JS and even JH.

what??:ride:

Cr is out for the rest of the season with a broken hand:bonk:

JS is going to be almost last in the points after this weekend? And do you really think he'll be at A3 a week after surgery????

JH could finish 10th all year and still place better than js and cr combined

It's weird how Chad broke his hand and James broke his wrist all in the same day.

I wonder if James still has a shot at the championship :ride:

I'd say look out for Villopoto in SF, though.. I think it's likely we'll see him close to the front.

I dont think Stewart will be back for a run for the championship. When i broke my scaphoid I underwent surgery and were in a cast for 4 months. Plus its so stiff and theres no muscles left. So it takes time to get it 100%

Hate to see this, those damn wrist injuries can be career killers. But he did podium with it broken so maybe it's not as bad as that.

Racing should be interesting IF anyone can keep Dungey in check. The wow factor for the races is somewhat gone. Like him or hate him JS's style is fun to watch and he does shit that makes ya go WOW!

Too bad for James. He has crashed himself out AGAIN! He'll be back for the second half of the season and then have a successful run in Europe.

Regarding the contract, James once said that the contract stipulates that he and L&M both have to agree on riding outdoors. I think they only have money deals in place for supercross, and they are probably really good deals!

No money = no racing. Look at Villopoto. He got hurt riding in the race the pays him the least and is probably affecting his performance in what pays the most. High risk, low reward.

I wish it were different, but its not.

A voice of reason.:ride: I find it amusing the mindset of someone to think that a professional racer doesn't want to race.

Too bad here :ride: He'll most likely miss the entire SX season and be back for the outdoors I'd guess :lol:

The issue that remains to be seen is how well he can ride \ work the throttle after it has healed ...sometimes this takes a real toll on ones' riding ability...

Well, he managed third with it broken, and led the race for a while, so I doubt he'll have any problems once it's healed.