XRs Only Exhaust Pipe Power-Up Tip 12-Disk System

Has any one got one on their stock 250r exhaust?

Are they any good?

Does anyone have a pic?

Like the idea of being able to tune it down when needs be.

Thanks people...

That 12 disc system is for the end of there 4" round exhaust systems and other aftermarket disc exhaust systems. If you want to be able to tune your stock system, your best option is probably to do the Gordon's exhaust mods with the 1/4" screws.

I have the round xr's only exhaust slip-on on my xr400 and have both the turn down tip and the 12 disc system. I like the 12 disc system but it was louder than crap. With the turndown tip i have the option of running a quiet core insert in it and it quiets it down a ton.

I have the 12disc system on my 400. with all 12 discs in its on the loud side but really opens up some top end power. With fewer discs there is a definite torque gain down low but the top end will run out of breath. I use all 12 for the desert and 8 for the woods. overall its a nice setup.

I have the 12disc system on my 400. with all 12 discs in its on the loud side but really opens up some top end power. With fewer discs there is a definite torque gain down low but the top end will run out of breath. I use all 12 for the desert and 8 for the woods. overall its a nice setup.

where you able to bolt it up to the stock can?

I had one on a 250XRL. Very loud. When you take disks out it's still way louder than stock and you loose power. It's either very loud or not worth it. I mean I wore ear plugs loud.