Sign in to follow this  

Transworlds 2010 450 video

Really like the looks of the new suzuki's. Hopefully they hold up as good as they look cause I wouldnt mind tryin somethin different.

so far what ihave seen and heard the 2010 rmz may be the best 450 ever .Since 05 the rest of the OEM's have all tried to mach the rmz handling with little or no luck. the draw back was a weaker motor and a heavie over all weight, it seams like they are dealing with those so 2010 rmz may be the best yet hope fully its more reliable than the 2010 yamaha it looks great but fuel in the gear oil and grenading motors at 10 hrs 2 reports of cracke frame welds i guess the yz 450f didnt set the bar very high glad i wated to buy a new bike but the 05 is still running strong

Looks good! Nice no b.s. review.

Are you saying that asking a guy who works for Suzuki to make a review of the bike is "no b.s." ?

:ride:

Are you saying that asking a guy who works for Suzuki to make a review of the bike is "no b.s." ?

:ride:

To me, b.s. would be him gushing about how the bike was the next best thing to a rocket to the moon. I only meant that he seemed to be giving an honest review of it. Did you actually watch the whole video? And stop hitting me with that hammer, can't you see it's messing up my eye? How am I supposed to ride with that crazy eye?