we should be thanking js and cr

we should be thanking chad and james for having this great rivalry not bagging them in to who crashed into who. If its wasn`t for these to bashing bars in the last 5 or so years motorcross racing wouldnt be as interesting. Sure enough you could watch kevin windam race around lap after lap. But i`d rather watch these 2 bash bars lap after lap the quick cr gets back on the track again to battle js the better for all of us.

i gotta agree, at first i was dissapointed that CR and JS weren't gonna be around. But after the last couple of races, I'm stoked to see who's gonna be on the podium each week. WE'll probably see alot of different faces up there. That'll make each race more interesting for sure!

Seems like we have seen more drama and whining out of both of them than actual bar banging racing. Not trying to complain just calling it how I see it. It looks like the young guys might actually be more competitive and fun to watch.

Seems like we have seen more drama and whining out of both of them than actual bar banging racing. Not trying to complain just calling it how I see it. It looks like the young guys might actually be more competitive and fun to watch.

Both of them are very proud and they have an attitude not very good for the sport.

The sport need real champions like RC & MC.

who gives a :ride:, there is still going to be just as exciting battle between dungey ,hill, villapoto, its not all about james and chad, imo its going to be more exciting because we don`t know what will happen.

who the hells that? excuses its because hes new to the 450 wait did I see dungey jump the 450 and wax it:S vp wont be anything in the 450 class

who the hells that? excuses its because hes new to the 450 wait did I see dungey jump the 450 and wax it:S vp wont be anything in the 450 class

RV seemed to struggle a bit last year then again he was seriously sick for a long time and started picking it up and got an impressive win at Seattle and also won at Vegas. Outdoors came along and he wins the gnarly opener and follows that with a major knee surgery. This year just give him some time to get adjusted and get dialed in and watch what happens. Might look better tonight from the looks of qualifying times.

Not taking anything away from Dungey...

we should be thanking chad and james for having this great rivalry not bagging them in to who crashed into who. If its wasn`t for these to bashing bars in the last 5 or so years motorcross racing wouldnt be as interesting. Sure enough you could watch kevin windam race around lap after lap. But i`d rather watch these 2 bash bars lap after lap the quick cr gets back on the track again to battle js the better for all of us.

While I respect the riding ability of both of these riders and what their skills bring to the sport, I'm glad these doorknobs are sitting out watching. I'm so sick of the drama queens taking the center stage as opposed to the racing. There has been some great racing going on by Hill and RD along with a few others.

Maybe the 2 drama queens could take part in a Shaheen charity thumb wrestling contest on the sidelines or something. Just to give Ralphie something to pleasure himself to.

Bring on some good racing (with no or limited :ride:drama).

Since Honda doesn't have to pay the big bucks to the best riders, as they sell the most in America, it's going to be tough to see them win many championships until riders such as Canard, Wharton, Barcia etc become "seasoned" - jmho - Stats for 09 according to BikeWorld are:

Make Units Change from Previous Year (%)

Honda 196,179 58.2 (-41.8)

Suzuki 163,865 47.0 (-53%)