Sign in to follow this  

BBR 150F For Sale

Wanted to give those on Thumpertalk a chance before I listed on Ebay. I am headed overseas in March and pretty much have no choice to put my BBR 150F in storage for the next two years. Have got some pretty expensive home repairs that have to be done (I hate wells :ride: already $2k into it and still not right), so I am putting the bike up for sale.

I bought the BBR frame brand new last summer, and all components for the build (150F motor, CR85RB suspension) were from bikes I owned so I know they were taken care of. 150F motor only has about 4 hours on it. This thing is awesome to ride. MUCH better handling on the track than a stock 150F. :lol: It has:

- BBR Perimeter frame

- 150F motor

- CR85RB front end and rear suspension

- Factory Connection springs (forks and rear)

- BBR D2 exhaust

- 26mm carb

- Renthal bars

- Moose bark busters

- Custom footpegs

- ASV levers

- Extra set of tires included

Here's a chance to get pretty much a new BBR 150F at a HUGE discount.

Asking $4,500 or best offer. Email me with any questions of if you want to see pics.

Minime,

Let me just say, I feel your pain. Personally, I can't help you as I'm about 3,000 miles away from you, but good luck on finding someone closer to get such a killer deal. Man, it pains me to let this one go by.

Tell me about it. Got the verdict today. Lines underground broke. Total cost of repair....$3,500, plus the $2k I have spent over the winter......total $5,500. Got to sell the bike to recover savings. :ride:

Dang owning a home is expensive.