2010 CRF250R Big Bore

Has any body seen a big bore for the new 2010 CRF250R

No theres not one yet But scot venning And i were discussing building one the new cylinder is thick to accept a pistom making it a 280

mxa have the test of one in the latest issue

mxa have the test of one in the latest issue

In the 450 shootout issue?

bump any more info on this??

i want to do a big bore on mine as well and the one in mxa is only a 264 i believe. i would want something bigger then that

anyone done one yet to there and where??

thanks

The 2010 cylinder is a full mm lager @ the bottom than the 09 cylinders which were capable of being bored 1 mm over with no problems this would alow the 2010 to be bored to 80 mm this would get you to 270 ccs.

so basically anything over 270cc will be a problem you mean then??

The 2010 cylinder is a full mm lager @ the bottom than the 09 cylinders which were capable of being bored 1 mm over with no problems this would alow the 2010 to be bored to 80 mm this would get you to 270 ccs.

who makes a 80mm pistion

I was talking with Scott Venning and i beleive he was going to have cp make some .Venning motor sports

made alot of phone calls and i have changed my mind. i have come to the conclusion that a big bore is not the route to go for this engine. it gets better results from reg modding.

especially if all i can go is 270 i am a big guy so that is not enough cc for me.

i found some mods that will make this bike a beast but still easy to ride and not lose any of the awesome top end this bike has and will be reliable still

i will give a ride report after it is completed and i get some hours on the motor