Anyone have one of these??

I need one of these metal AIS caps. Anyone know where I can buy one?


Edited by tacotory

A pic from someone in the WR area. A copper cap found at Home Depot in the plumbing Dept. Put a dab of red permatex on the inside, push it on and tighten with a hose clamp.


Just my opinion but.......Get it spotless clean (no oil) and put it on with silicone sealant and let it dry over night and there will be no need a clamp.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now