This will be a bad ass show!!!

Check out this clip for a new show on FuelTV....The Moto:Inside the Outdoors.

http://www.fuel.tv/themoto/2010/2/new-fuel-tv-series-the-moto-inside-the-outdoors/

LOS ANGELES, CA - FUEL TV, the only network dedicated to the lifestyle of action sports, announces the premiere of its newest series “The Moto: Inside The Outdoors” on February 17, 2010. From the award-winning motocross filmmaker Troy Adamitis--along with Dave Dawes, Mahira Amir Khan, and Brian Alexander--The Moto: Inside The Outdoors follows the world’s top motocross racers like Ryan Villopoto, Mike Alessi, Josh Grant, Ryan Dungey, Chad Reed and Andrew Short as they come together for the grueling 12-race AMA Outdoor Motocross Championship Series to battle the heat, the tracks, and each other. Some come cocky, others come humble. Some bring family, while others bring their entourage. They are determined. Dedicated. They know that there’s only one winner in the most demanding action sport in the world. He will be the racer with the most intensity, consistency, and desire in an arena where boys become warriors. The Moto: Inside The Outdoors enters this mysterious underworld to unravel the hidden lives of motocross professionals; from the planet’s top riders, to upcoming rookies, to the trainers and mechanics who hold them up, to the families and friends that serve as their foundation. The show follows their nomadic journey on the road, on the track, under the tent, and in all weather to uncover the lives of men who compete for a living; hostile rivalries, brutal tracks, and a constant goal of mastering their body’s limitations. In this world, everything comes second to The Moto.

To bad I don't get the Fuel channel, dam!:ride:

:ride:?:lol:

Me neither. 2 shows that would kill some time and meet my moto fix, I can't watch. Hopefully Fuel TV will put their episodes on their site earlier than they manage to put their Firsthand series up. Exmlb mentioned Reed's Firsthand over a month ago and it just now went up on FuelTV.

i wasn't gonna add Fuel TV to my channel package bc i could care less about JS's show but now that this is gonna be on there i might have to add it to my channels. that trailer looked really like a good program

Your secret crush on JS shows more and more with each post dude. :ride: It is hard to post without bringing him up huh? You get that stirring right before you post. :ride::ride:

I would like to state for the record that I HATE TIME WARNER CABLE!! Let me join the ranks of those who don't get FuelTV and now I too will miss what looks like an awesome show. :ride:

Good post though exmlb. At least I got to see the trailer.

I would like to state for the record that I HATE TIME WARNER CABLE!! Let me join the ranks of those who don't get FuelTV and now I too will miss what looks like an awesome show. :D

Good post though exmlb. At least I got to see the trailer.

At least your not with Charter Communications, the most corrupt cable company ever. But I feel your pain...?:ride::D

Torrents please, PLEASE!:ride:

Man, this sucks!!! I work for a cable company (not charter or time warner) that offers Fuel TV and I would be able to get it for FREE!!!! BUT.....I don't live in a area we service, and Comcast doesn't offer Fuel TV....Hopefully someone will be able to posts torrents...That did look cool..

How many have watched that vid more than 2 times? 3? 4 or more? I love having DirectTV.

Your lucky. When I purchased my HD big screen 3 years ago the first thing I did was call DirectTV, you should have seen me waiting by the window with tears of joy as the van pulled into my driveway then as the installer got out the first thing he did was shake his head and said "no way" "no line of site". Those tears of joy turned quickly into tears of sorrow.:ride::ride: