Sign in to follow this  

post pics of the aftermath of your crashes

post up some pics of your bike all damaged up after your crashes....i havent had any bad crashes but my buddy crashed a little bit ago and his exhaust looked like a slinky!

dirtbike036.jpg

dirtbike037.jpg

dirtbike035.jpg

i did that once too.... but my subframe bent.... went for a big table in the back of the track i ride at... and just took a weird jump off the lip... and started going back like i was guna do a backflip... so i bailed... (i did try and save it with the brakes) but it wasnt going so i took a fall from 15 feet in the air onto my arse and bent my pip and subframe and snapped my rear fender clean off

^^

Thats crazy!!

i did that once too.... but my subframe bent.... went for a big table in the back of the track i ride at... and just took a weird jump off the lip... and started going back like i was guna do a backflip... so i bailed... (i did try and save it with the brakes) but it wasnt going so i took a fall from 15 feet in the air onto my arse and bent my pip and subframe and snapped my rear fender clean off

Ouch. I bought a brand new YZ 250 and learned the hard way it doesn't take as much effort to wheelie in 4th gear as my previous bike....:ride:

i guess this could be called the aftermath. i went straight into the face of the wrong side of the triple in supercross after bailing.

009-2.jpg

010-2.jpg

All I tend to do is snap levers like pretzel sticks lol. I don't crash much.

Edited by canammx1