Sign in to follow this  

California Roosting after the rain! Cal City/Husky Monument/Black Hills-Pic's and Video

Ohhhh, the rain has been nice! Desert conditions have been prime. Been doing 300 mile loops and coming home to a clean air filter!

Took my FlipHd camera along on another big loop out of Cal City last weekend.

Video to follow!

Lot's of this....

Untitled4trimmed-400004-10.jpg

Untitled4trimmed-400004-12.jpg

Untitled4trimmed-400004-14.jpg

That is not near enough pictures to describe those soil conditions. We need more examples to truly understand.:ride::ride:

I have got to get back to the desert soon.

Here's the 2 minute video I made. Lot's of damp desert sand flying off a knobby!

If you can, watch in HD and crank up the volume!

I hope you enjoy!

• Like 3

awesome vid. where is that? kinda funny, i was listening to "through the never" by metallica when i was watching this vid. fits well lol. well done

A question and a request. Do you wear gloves? Next video can we hear Copperhead Road?

Cool videos.

That's a good one! Yes, I do wear gloves but I have to take them off to set the camera up.......and to lazy to put them back on between filming!

Yeah, a song request! I guess I better get back out there for another ride! You must be a Steve Earl fan too.

Cool vid. Just wondering how much time backtracking to pick up the camera did you spend making it?

Not to much. I keep the camera and tiny tripod in my pocket, so it's super easy to grab.

My riding partner might disagree but it's pretty quick!

IMG_1526.jpg

I like the way you make your videos!! Always a cool POV.

Share some more about your cam setup...What is it? I might have to get something like that.

Cool video. I was there President Weekend as well. Lake bed had lots of water and the journey in was challenging because of the mud over by Cuddyback however it kept the population down which is good. We always take the ride into Randsburg to the White House Saloon. Good times out there.