Sign in to follow this  

California Roosting after the rain! Cal City/Husky Monument/Black Hills-Pic's and Video

Cool videos, I also like to make videos. I just made them with my camera, but I just got a flip and they are cool. You can do frame by frame snapshots and that makes it way cool. Keep up the video addiction, well at least I have one. Here is one of my videos

Very cool video Tumble Weed. I like how creative you were with the camera and all the angles and riding with it, very cool!

Don't get caught riding down there...I hear the fines are huge nowadays, and they can take your bikes as well. I haven't been down there in years as I just don't want to take the risk. I'm not going to say where it is, buy you know where I'm talking about

Very cool video Tumble Weed. I like how creative you were with the camera and all the angles and riding with it, very cool!

Don't get caught riding down there...I hear the fines are huge nowadays, and they can take your bikes as well. I haven't been down there in years as I just don't want to take the risk. I'm not going to say where it is, buy you know where I'm talking about

Thanks 426, If we are thinking it is the same place, I have been riding there since 2003 and have had no problem and on some days you find a many people out there. I have not been out there in a long time, but I have heard storys and I dont blame you for not wanting to take the chance. I ride there from my house , so I dont have to deal with finding a place to park.........P.S. ARE YOU THE 426 ON U-TUBE THAT IS GIVING ME A HARD TIME ABOUT WHERE I RIDE ????

Edited by Tumble Weed

It would be nice if we knew where you are talking about so some of us don't get snagged in the mire. Can you give a clue?