A.R.C. Fox, Moose, or Shift boots?

OK I am down on my choices from everything on the market to these few...

In one category I have A.R.C. Corona, Moose M-1, or Shift Combat boots.

In the other category I have A.R.C. MX240V (hinged) or Fox Comp 5 offroad

(this is for ATV use)

The MX240V gets good reviews from the hinged ankles.

Fox Comp 5 gets good reviews on comfort.

The other 3 get good reviews "for a" $100 pair of boots.

Moose lists replaceable parts.

The ARC's are getting great feedback. I think they've sorta copied Sidi's design. If I was getting new budget boots those would be the ones. I got some Comp 5's for an early x-mas gift and have about 3 good trail riding days on them. I love them too. Very comfy and took almost no break in. Holding up well so far too!

The TT store just sent me a pair of the El-cheapo Moose boots ($100) to try. Im not sure where Im at with my next pair of riding boots since I still like a mx style boot even though I just ride enduro so Im stuck in my choices and went a head and ordered the Moose boots to get me through until I decide. Plus I wanted to see how much abuse a pair of $100 boots can take.

Just looking at them you can tell they're a budget boot with the buckle system but sometime things like this will surprise you. As soon as all of this damn snow melts down to where I can go for a ride Im going to test them out. I'll do a review once I get about 5 rides on them. Of course with mother-nature blowing her dandruff all over us continuously it could be May before I even get to ride:banghead:

IMO, it is not worth pinching a penny on something like boots or helmets. With that said, I am penny pincher on things and like deals. Last boots I bought were new off ebay, tech 8's for $130.00 dollars. Last year model but who care! Look around for a nice set of boots that will last and be comfortable. Those are my pennies!

I'm pretty happy with ARC products, I would be willing to give their boots a try. When I was in the market, I ended up buying the Thor Quadrants on sale for ~120ish, can't exactly remember the price. I've had them for a over year, and they're still in great shape, no complaints.

I have decided I am going to revert back to my original 4.

I am sure the MSR boots are good and the Gaerne boots are better....

But I am cutting those two back off because RMATV does not carry them.

Nobody has anything local, and RMATV has given me excellent customer service.

That is important to me.

So since that is the case, I am going to stick with choices from what they sell.

It would be different if I could walk into a local shop and pick through all these boots.

But I it's not and I can't.