1994 cr 125

can u run this bike with just the expansion chamber with no muffler

You'd better ask your neighbors that question! You won't hurt the bike by running it without the silencer. It may lean out the jetting some though.

Why would you want to do that?

the dude i bout it from sed that he could find the muffler but he hasent

and just want to ride it

the dude i bout it from sed that he could find the muffler but he hasent

and just want to ride it

Unless you are riding around your driveway/yard, it is probably not a good idea. Public lands require a SA, and I am sure most places require some sort of silencer. Most places are full of noise regulations. Even your neighbors most likely won't appreciate it, like stated before... Go on ebay or something and you can find all kinds of good deals on silencers.

You are going to destroy your ears for ever

i live out in the midil of the woods

ben on ebay cant find one

I wouldn't do it. It's things like that that get riding areas closed down. Just keep looking. There are tons of silencers on Ebay. I am pretty sure you can use any silencer from 93-97 on your bike.

i dont ride on public trails i have my trails

So, you live on private property forest/woods? I still wouldn't it, doesn't make any sense to not set it up correctly.

not sure why you asked if you don't want to listen to the advice you got. Go ride. ruin your hearing and ruin your motor. no problemo

dont ride on public trails but i will look for a muffler

i found one on ebay finaly

what he said ^^ bro u dont wanna ruin ur motor. dirt , debris gets in the expansion chamber down to the motor ehh