Dirty Poker Run - March 20-21, 2010

Washington

Sounds like fun!

:ride:

Great to hear. Please work a little on course markings. 2 years in a row a poorly marked course was the talk of the parking area. Just a suggestion.

what kind of course is this?? is there camping? i have out of town friends with kids that are interested.

I know some of you have been wondering if this event was going to happen.. and glad to say that it is..

It'll be a two day event, with proceeds to benefit the NMA and the family of Gary Inge

Link to flyer

http://nmaoffroad.org/downloads/dirty_poker_run_flyer_2010.pdf

FWIW...If you need a hand helping to mark the course let me know.

what kind of course is this?? is there camping? i have out of town friends with kids that are interested.

Last year the course was easy, with a couple of short down hills you could walk a little kids bike down and a couple of sandy spots.

Camping was fun with a great view and lots of wind at times.

The club and Howard from the NMA are all about the kids. Very fun!

My kid at one of the checks drawing a card.

495845708_8HQi7-M.jpg

another check spot, this is what a lot of the trails look like.

495855814_VTRmQ-M.jpg

497186611_YnMr8-M.jpg

497190537_kPiVP-M.jpg

497193923_AS5Tv-M.jpg

497204194_JzqpJ-M.jpg

497203388_sxHui-M.jpg

497209070_ux95i-M.jpg

495845271_BWRqh-M.jpg

I got the little one.:ride:

497179996_GvJip-M.jpg

The course markings should be pretty good this year considering the last club that did a event in this location did'nt take any of there ribbon down.

did it last year. Marking wasn't good but still had a blast. Planning on going again this year.

Bummer, same weekend as the Oakwood double header double points race. This is a fun ride and I was looking forward to it. Dang.

two questions. How long is the course? and depending how long it is do they send a gas truck?

Poker run both days for this event? Thinking about coming out for 1 of the 2 days.

I think the course has been about 17 miles (for loop).

I think the course has been about 17 miles (for loop).

Is it just one loop?

Is it just one loop?

The first poker run I did there was multiple loops and you could do as many loops as you wanted.

how many riders to you expect?