way to much snow, nothing to do.

guys, im deeply depressed, i live in western PA, have about 3 feet of snow, and maybe some more snow on monday, i also have a 09 kx250f thats completly ready to be ridden, its all prepped/clean and it even has new suspension under it by DGS, new springs/revalve/rebuild, and i have no way of trying it out!! wow this really sucks, wat do u guys do to pass the time? everything on my bike is good and ready to go, and wow the more i think about it, it sucks even more, its begging me to ride it!!

Where are you in western PA? I'm in Mckeesport.

GO GET MX REFLEX!!!! hahahahah it helps if you wear your helmet and gloves and put the camera on rider cam. feels almost real hahaha.

oh yeah i love DGS, always had good experiences with them and Russ is an amazing guy.

I live close to freakin' Alaska. I would have to dig down 4-5 ft to get to the 3 feet deep snow. Luckily for me the ski-doo guys have created some really awesome places to try snow riding on my 250f. My brand new 2010 yz450f can stay warm, but I am bustin my small bike out of hybernation next week, and I am going to give snow riding a try. How bad you are jonesin' to ride, dictates whether you pull-out you baby when it is winter.

I'm pretty bummed out as well. We only have about 10 inches of snow, but I haven't ridden a full ride in 3 months. It weakens me every day. :ride:

What I do, get your bike on a traditional stand and sit on the bike in full gear. Now, imagine your favorite track or trail. Go up to the starting gate, imagine one hot 30 second girl, then focus on the "gate". When it drops, pin it! Then hit a few doubles, a whoop section, table tops, then top it off with a huge triple.

Trust me, when your hands are back on that throttle, two fingers (or one) on the clutch, you start to feel at home again. :ride:

yep, man this sucks, i DONT have a girl friend but i have some chick who loves me, shes pretty bomb but idk, girls always want me to call them, and if i dont, they yell, and yea, idk, yea their fun at times, but can be expensive, and my money goes into my bike hahaha. casue i can ride it when ever, the girl, well thats up to her.

yep, i think SOME snow melted today sinc eit did kinda get a lil warm and the sun was out. i just hope we get a nice heat wave for 1 full week, yes yes, we will have alot of flooding, but hey im not effected by that lol. i live on a hill above the town. let her flood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where are you in western PA? I'm in Mckeesport.

GO GET MX REFLEX!!!! hahahahah it helps if you wear your helmet and gloves and put the camera on rider cam. feels almost real hahaha.

+1 :ride: thats funny I havent tried the helmet and gloves but really rippin up the track on the xbox!

yep, man this sucks, i DONT have a girl friend but i have some chick who loves me, shes pretty bomb but idk, girls always want me to call them, and if i dont, they yell, and yea, idk, yea their fun at times, but can be expensive, and my money goes into my bike hahaha. casue i can ride it when ever, the girl, well thats up to her.

Sorta like horses really.