new hubs

so im gonna grab some new hubs, what color? and what kind of paint? should i get anodize green or powdercoat green? anodize red or powdercoat red? powdercoat black or anodize black? i would also love if some of you could post pics of your kawi's that might have colored hubs

Powdercoat candy apple green!

:ride: yea!!!!!

Red....To match my new(to me) 07 zx-6r....... SUCKAA

Don't know how much you plan on spending, but Rocky Mtn. has complete sets of G Force wheels for $500. Black on black only though.

go green!

Don't know how much you plan on spending, but Rocky Mtn. has complete sets of G Force wheels for $500. Black on black only though.

i did some research and those wheels will not hold up at my riding level. im not saying im james stewart but simply that everybody ive talked to said if your a novice/intermediate rider you will eat those wheels. maybe thicker spokes would help?

i did some research and those wheels will not hold up at my riding level. im not saying im james stewart but simply that everybody ive talked to said if your a novice/intermediate rider you will eat those wheels. maybe thicker spokes would help?

Yeah, don't know much about them myself. They got good reviews on their site, but who knows who is posting that, maybe their workers? I had some DNA wheels I bought and broke spokes the first two times I used them. And I have been riding for 25 years and have never broken spokes.

Red....To match my new(to me) 07 zx-6r....... SUCKAA

:ride:

Yeah, don't know much about them myself. They got good reviews on their site, but who knows who is posting that, maybe their workers? I had some DNA wheels I bought and broke spokes the first two times I used them. And I have been riding for 25 years and have never broken spokes.

yes ive also heard bad news about DNA wheels