Is this thing a rat or what?

WOW... If I had a retail showroom... I would not have that bike on it.

At best... it's a $1200 bike.

Dig the custom breather filter and air filter..Sure to add some gains somewhere!:ride:

I was wondering what happened to the tail light that fell off of my bike trailer...

Well I am sure it goes fast with those grips.

I like how you can tell they have been doing burnouts with the rear tire.

I love the use of the side shrouds for mounting various things to the bike.

All this bike needs is some ape hangers!!!

and the thing has bids ??????

:thumbsdn:p o s

I like the headlight shroud. Maybe a studio needs a bike for an upcoming batman movie. One thing I have learned in my life is you never buy a bike, or car for that matter, from a dealer in this type of condition. Dealers are the best at putting as little money/effort into a used vehicle in order to sell it, so you figure this thing is in even worse shape than it appears. Someone's going to be posting a lot on this forum soon.

WAIT.....I just read the ad fully

"Custom flaming grips"

Yep they're flaming alright!!

All it needs is the "Manta Seat" and highway pegs....and about that tail light..

worf.gif

I like the headlight shroud. Maybe a studio needs a bike for an upcoming batman movie. One thing I have learned in my life is you never buy a bike, or car for that matter, from a dealer in this type of condition. Dealers are the best at putting as little money/effort into a used vehicle in order to sell it, so you figure this thing is in even worse shape than it appears. Someone's going to be posting a lot on this forum soon.

I can't wait until the new owner post up for Eddie to help with his jetting problem..lol.

we are going to need popcorn for this , should we send eddie some advile

But, But, What the hell? You guys said this bike was bullet proof!

Sad thing is I ran mine on there for three weeks. 3400 miles, lots of mods, 2800 bucks and not one hit... go figure

I bet its his friends laying out those ridiculous bids..

But, But, What the hell? You guys said this bike was bullet proof!

Bullet proof yes, Bomb proof no!

I got to have it. Bid of $1 million dollars.

Apparently it must get more power with the side panel off like that.

Anybody ever play Road Rash, the game for the original Playstation? This reminds me of the "Rat Bike" you had to start the game with before you earned cash to buy a sportbike.

BTW love that term. I've said "that thing's a rat" a few times and my friends never know what I mean.

Gee... that bike reminds me of my own rat... :ride:

IMG_1775.jpg