Anyone have a DEVOL rear disk guard?

I picked one up from Ebay and i'm trying to figure out how to mount it.?

Looks like it may mount right to the axle bolt.?

yes .. they come with a thinner alloy wheel spacer .

they mount between the caliper and the spacer .

Hmmmm, i dont have anything sent to me with the package as far as a spacer.

I guess i would need to see a picture. I've been looking around but i cant find anything, thats why i posted on here.

Thanks for the info.

the right wheel spacer gets replaced with a thinner one from devol. just call them and they'll send you one for $10. i just replaced mine case it was all grovved out from the wheel seal.

the right wheel spacer gets replaced with a thinner one from devol. just call them and they'll send you one for $10. i just replaced mine case it was all grovved out from the wheel seal.

Thanks, I'll try to contact them ASAP.

Can you do me a favor and post a picture of how this is mounted on your bike.Its not that i am that simple minded, its just that i'm curious how much thinner the spacer is and where this disk guard falls into place in comparison to the rotor.

No biggy if you cant, or dont want to.

I'll keep digging for some pictures and contact info.

i don't have any pics that show it good enough...just imagine it like this.... look at the bike from the rear. from left to right from the right side of the rim you will see the wheel spacer then the caliper bracket then swing arm. how ever thick the guard is at the mounting point is exactly how much thinner the new devol spacer will be. just slide the axle back far enough, pull out the old spacer, put the new one in then put the guard bewteen the spacer and the calper bracket and slide the axle back in. from the bottom of the guard push it forward making the guard sit flush with the swing arm and then tighten the axle nut. it's easy enough and nothing pics are needed for.

it's easy enough and nothing pics are needed for.

Yep, i agree, that actually helps quit a bit. :ride: Thanks...