Mattawa Conditions?

Just checking to see if anyone is heading to Mattawa sunday ,2/14. Wondering what the conditions are like over there. I'm getting a little tired of Lake Tahuya and it was a wet one today. I could've ridden my jetski's out there.

Let me know if you're heading over or have info on conditions.

Thomas

Hey Tony. I hooked up with Frank and we went out and tore it up today. Til Frank flatted his front. Franks a character........3 or 4 beers and a foot long sub sandwich in his backpack, too bad not enough room for an extra tude in there.......ha!

I'm thinking of heading back tomorrow with Brent ( otter ). What time are you looking at starting? We were riding by about 9:30 this morning.

Thomas

Hey Tony. I hooked up with Frank and we went out and tore it up today. Til Frank flatted his front. Franks a character........3 or 4 beers and a foot long sub sandwich in his backpack, too bad not enough room for an extra tude in there.......ha!

I'm thinking of heading back tomorrow with Brent ( otter ). What time are you looking at starting? We were riding by about 9:30 this morning.

Thomas

Last time I rode with Frank at Mad River he was picking up forest mushrooms for dinner along the trail and stuffing those in his backpack. :ride:

I didn't even go today, ended up doing stuff around the house and fixed my wife's quad. :ride: Will give you a call since I missed your PM.

TONY

Hey Tony, ya too bad you couldn't make it. Brent and I got a little ridding in before his special KTM quick release rear brake pin, quick released while ridding and he lost a brake pad. We looked around for it a bit then limped back to the truck.

Anyways, we plan to head back there in the next couple weeks. It would be great to get in that 100 miles you are always talking about. I'll keep you posted on our schedule.

Thomas

• 2 weeks later...

i need to find somebody to show me the ropes up there. i live in moses lk. and have never been to the saddle mtn area. i dont know if i have the right set up. yz250f with stock tank. i hate to ask in fear that i will hold everybody up, but the dunes get boring after 1-2 hrs a month. i know im good for 30-40 miles when i am trail riding over idaho way. if anybody is interested, let me know. i am not working right now, so i am available most any day of the week. that will change come about the middle of april.

Edited by jackrabbit23
forgot to write some.

i need to find somebody to show me the ropes up there. i live in moses lk. and have never been to the saddle mtn area. i dont know if i have the right set up. yz250f with stock tank. i hate to ask in fear that i will hold everybody up, but the dunes get boring after 1-2 hrs a month. i know im good for 30-40 miles when i am trail riding over idaho way. if anybody is interested, let me know. i am not working right now, so i am available most any day of the week. that will change come about the middle of april.

Do you have a skid plate? ? Hate to see a rock imbedded in the case..

TONY

Do you have a skid plate? ? Hate to see a rock imbedded in the case..

TONY

i have the glide plate that came on the bike. nothing to protect water pump ect. I actually looked for one recently and had a hard time locating one. maybe i will check with enduro engineering and see what they have. I need to get a shark fin or something like it.

Which side of the Mountains do you have your bike on?

It's on the west side, but i will be able to bring it over anytime between the 21 and the 25th. I have a jazz gig in spokane on the 20th and i am also doing the frostbite and the white knuckle on the 27th and 28th. Are you doing either of those events redrider?

Do you have a skid plate?? Hate to see a rock imbedded in the case..

TONY

Tony, is the expert on this subject. I remember when he told me he had ridden all his life without a skid plate. Wasn't that the same day that rock went though the case? :ride:

Tony now has the best skid plate made on his bike. I think it can take a suicide bomber blast and come away unscathed ?