Cow Monday 9am "ish" Ukiah Side

They just opened Cow, staging at 9am-ish Monday 15th:banana:

Dude that is so sweet. I'm going tomarrow around 1 pm . I haven't ridden in over a month. I need to get my dirt bike fix.

Hey, You guy's are going to have a great day. I went today and it was awesome. I guess alot of people don't know it's open so mums the word. I launched from the lakeport side and did 25 to 23 to 20 to 19 to 11 to and back on 14 and 17. It's really slippery and alot of downed tree's but it's great riding.

If work is slow tmw I might make it up there but I won't know until tmw at 8am. If not then probably next weekend for sure. Enjoy your rides tmw guys if I don't see you up there. :ride:

Cow had some great riding conditions today. I started on the west side. The

first part of 14 had some big trees down. So I had to hit 1 till I could link up with 14

again. 26,16 24, 4,5 are all in good shape. Here is some pics from my ride.

Man those conditions look perfect. Can't wait to hurl my bike & body at some of those downed trees. :ride: Wish I could have made it up but got to work instead. Thanks for the report Brennan! :ride:

I just got back from the desert, fun change but I would rather ride Cow...

:ride: Man, Looks like I will have to wait another week before I can ride. Just in time for the next storm front to bome though:foul:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By PiutesFan
      Footage courtesy of the RAZR & his trusty drone
    • By Flifshr
      Trying to buy an older yz125 w a green sticker. I came across a 2004 that is green sticker. Per the owner "CA used to do a lottery thing on a certain year and bike and it was the 04 125 that got the green sticker". 
      I am gonna confirm the VIN, but was wondering if it's in fact true that CA issued green stickers with a lottery system for 2003 and newer bikes?
      I tried searching and couldn't find anything. 
      Thank you all for you advice. 
    • By firefinch
      I just picked up a 2018 YZ250X and need to do my break in. How gnarly is Rowher Flats after rains like we just had? I'm thinking about heading there Sunday. I moved to LA last year and I've only been there 3 or 4 times, but so far I enjoy the riding there more than most of the "day trip" locations.
      Not the biggest fan of Hungry Valley, but I imagine HV is ok despite the rain this week.
      Side note, how bad does the road in to RF get after weather like we just had?
    • By schmo
      Anybody heading out to Ridgecrest on Sunday?  Looks like rain in the forecast Saturday.  I got froze out last weekend, would like to get out there especially after the rain.