Milestone mx 2/13

Just wanted to show some pics of me riding today, for once my mom was able to get some pictures with brand new nikon digital camera. All the ones of me riding she took, and any others I took myself. It was my first day riding since halloween so I lost alot of progress I had made, but it was fun; even though the beginning of the day was quite hectic with break downs.

Anyways enjoy the pictures, if you were out there I might have taken some pictures of you so let me know your bike/number.

Milestone2-13047.jpg

Milestone2-13028.jpg

Milestone2-13025.jpg

Milestone2-13030.jpg

Milestone2-13029.jpg

Milestone2-13049.jpg

Nice! sick bike too . Damm i wanted to go so bad this weekend. But plans changed so now im going to gorman monday. oh well

Thanks man, it was a fun day. Someone got hurt on the quad track...or utv track whatever it is now. I dont know what happened though.

Thanks man, it was a fun day. Someone got hurt on the quad track...or utv track whatever it is now. I dont know what happened though.

wow really i thought they made that track easier it looks like it

yeah it looked way easier, some guy said someone might have fallen out of a rhino or something but Im not sure if thats even true.