2005 YZ250 White Plastic

Would like to have either white plastic kit or possibly a yellow hurricane kit for a 05 YZ250 2t.

Does anyone have a line on where I could find one. I am not having much luck finding one.

Any help is appreciated.

Edited by skythrasher
missing content

Even if you find a "Hurricane" kit you will have trouble finding replacement fenders, etc should you need them. You would probably have to find a whole new kit. White is currently available though thru a number of manufactures.

Even if you find a "Hurricane" kit you will have trouble finding replacement fenders, etc should you need them. You would probably have to find a whole new kit. White is currently available though thru a number of manufactures.

I have seen them before but can't currently find any for sale. I was hoping someone might have a link to a place to buy them. White plastic would bethe first choice.

I have seen them before but can't currently find any for sale. I was hoping someone might have a link to a place to buy them. White plastic would bethe first choice.

Check with Valerie at the TT store. Shes ordered the white plastic before.

Not that shes the only oen there that can help you, but she knows whats needed.

I wondered about he yellow hurricane kit.....are the parts not available without getting the entire kit? It would suck to have to buy the 200.00 kit for a front fender.

Check with Valerie at the TT store. Shes ordered the white plastic before.

Not that shes the only oen there that can help you, but she knows whats needed.

I wondered about he yellow hurricane kit.....are the parts not available without getting the entire kit? It would suck to have to buy the 200.00 kit for a front fender.

Unfortunetely, you gotta buy the whole kit from One Industries as replacement plastic is not individually available. I'm not sure this is such a bad deal though...seems like real nice graphics kits without the plastic run $150+ and no doubt the Hurricane graphics will look like crap at some point and need to be changed. So, $220 for all of it isn't horrible I guess, if you want this look.

You can get white body parts from UFO...

http://shop.thumpertalk.com/catalogs/Tucker_Rocky_Offroad_2009/default.asp?p=332

White front fenders from Acerbis...

http://shop.thumpertalk.com/catalogs/Parts_Unlimited_Offroad_2009/default.asp?p=382

White rear fenders from Polisport...

http://shop.thumpertalk.com/catalogs/Western_Power_Sports_Offroad_2009/default.asp?p=317

And OEM front fenders...

white 2S2-21511-70-00

yellow 5XC-21511-D0-00 (I'm pretty sure about these numbers...)

Good luck!

UFO and Polysport make complete white kits (see their sites). The OEM yellow is darker than the One Industries yellow.

Unfortunetely, you gotta buy the whole kit from One Industries as replacement plastic is not individually available. I'm not sure this is such a bad deal though...seems like real nice graphics kits without the plastic run $150+ and no doubt the Hurricane graphics will look like crap at some point and need to be changed. So, $220 for all of it isn't horrible I guess, if you want this look.

I love the look, but I hate having to spend another 220 if all I needed was a fender.