New to pit bikes. Just Bought a used 2008 X4R, 150. Noticed that the front sprocket would wiggle side to side. Did not think that this was right. Added a washer between the sprocket and mounting bolts. Has anyone else had this on their bike? Also the bike had a oil leak. The previous owner said that he did not lok tight any of the bolts so I did. Still had a leak. Pulled the motor and found a crack on the engin right behind the front sprocket and right on the engin mounting bolt hole. can this be welded or J.B. Weld?

think they all wiggle, I asked the same question when I bought my 07 X4, as for the leak, i'd buy a new case.....usally the expoies dont work great on cast cases etc...but try if you want, just know that if it's cracked around any bearing or shafts it's not gonna be tight and may cause bigger problems...

Went ahead and put some J.B. Weld on it. It is not leaking near as much. I will just ride it until the engine goes then order a new one. You can buy a new one for about $420.00 from Pitster Pro.

Like I said before, I'm new to pit bikes. I knew that they are not brand name bikes, (Honda, Yamaha, Suzuki or Kawasaki), but I did expect a little better quality than I got. Don't get me wrong, I'm not bashing them. I'm just disappointed in the quality.