Guys like this make me sick

Guys like that are just too irritating!!!!!

??????????

i think he did that to get views lol ^

|

*** was so irritating.

you find talent like that irritating????

Guys that teleport into tiny squares?

*** was so irritating.

you find talent like that irritating????

That's the problem with posting......It's read wrong sometimes. It's just some sarcasm. The guy's riding is awesome!!!

That's the problem with posting......It's read wrong sometimes. It's just some sarcasm. The guy's riding is awesome!!!

Might want to throw an lol in there once in awhile so we can get the sarcasm. :ride:

Might want to throw an lol in there once in awhile so we can get the sarcasm. :ride:

Ok:moon: lol

good find hdr! Dont worry about explaining, some of us get it without an instruction manual:thumbsup:

What is so cool to me is how these riders take an area that basically looks unrdeable, or at the very least not that much fun, and turn it into thier own little playground.:ride:

that was nothing....

Guys like that are just too irritating!!!!!

Why do you find guys like us that can ride like that irritating? :ride:

good find hdr! Dont worry about explaining, some of us get it without an instruction manual:thumbsup:

+1 :ride:

Music was a little irritating (must be European). Why don't people understand that no soundtrack is better than the sound of a finely tuned engine and masterful clutch work. Dude is good though.

Now that is irritating! :ride: You can even hear the engine...

Sick, sick, sick, we're all sick!

crazyness