2010 Finally Finished UPDATED PICS

Pics are not the best and lighting sucked. When I get it outside I will take much better pics. The red and blue on the graphics are chrome. Updated pics.

2010Racebike001.jpg

2010Racebike005.jpg

2010Racebike004.jpg

2010Racebike008.jpg

2010Racebike002.jpg

Edited by krony506
Better pictures

that thing looks wicked! got any mods, or have you messed with the fuel injection or timing?

Sweet ride bro!:ride:

Very Nice! Great Work! :ride:

looks really good. youre very brave using those colors and have done so in a nice way. looks wicked fast.

that thing looks wicked! got any mods, or have you messed with the fuel injection or timing?

I had Eddie remap for full Dr.D exhaust and backfire screen removed. I didn't do anything internal because I want durability. I was going to buy the TB insert but I didn't want to go through the BS of getting my air boot back on the throttle body. I am a Vet C racer and I have not ridden in 2 years so I am sure this bike will be fast enough. I am looking to put better clutch springs in but I have not found any yet. I did have my suspension done with FCR Suspension and he did the works kit for me.

I like to be different but I do have a saying" If you suck like I do you gotta at least look good"

i got the yoshi but lmk how you like the Dr. D

i will trade you my mid/not so good condition 06 that i cant get to run right now for it!!!!!!!

i got the yoshi but lmk how you like the Dr. D

I have not ridden it yet. I may be at NEMX this coming weekend.

very nice looking piece. where did you find the yellow coolant hoses? ive been looking for them . all i have seen is blue n red

very nice looking piece. where did you find the yellow coolant hoses? ive been looking for them . all i have seen is blue n red

There is only one place I will buy my hoses from and that is www.motohose.com. Tell Steven Jewell that Kevin sent ya!

we share the same motto if we aint going fast atleast were looking good very sweet piece. where did u find the yellow coolant hoses. ive been searching for them.,

nice, I like the colors!

Thanks everyone for the kind responses. Now I need to work on my skill. LOL! That even made me laugh! God am I slow!!

very nice:thumbsup::ride:

That's tasteful looking. I was wondering where you were going with those yellow hoses? Those stickies brought it together well.

Nice :ride: Where did you get the oil filter cover and the red hardware?

So so sick !!!

you always have the sickest bikes!!...can i send you my kawi and some cash and you do it up for me? haha