Made a pretty sweet eBay score

I ended up winning an auction and got a great deal (in my opinion).

I got a brand new in box, Boyesen "factory racing" clutch and ignition cover for $56 shipped. I know it's just bling but they do look cool, I had seen the clutch covers for about $85 and the ignition covers for about $70, I just could not justify spending that kind of money on parts that do not really do anything any better than the stocker.

The sweet part is that the money I used to buy was the proceeds from selling some old stuff I either had kicking around or stock parts I removed from my bile and replaced with aftermarket kit.

A while back I won a new in box Hinson clutch for $150, complete with backplate and rubber cushions. I got a new procircuit shorty 304 for $17, universal 1 1/8" upper triple clamp for $14, new tag bars for $23, carbon fiber frame guards for $15, diadora boots for $100, Thor procircuit pants for $45, Bell Moto-7 for $65. I love being patient and always on the lookout for deals, I have been buying parts all winter long, and selling my old (but still useable) parts and gear to recoup some cost.

Between buying and selling I have less than $2000 invested in my bike and all my gear.

DSCF1189.jpg

DSCF1187.jpg

Edited by Dac1915

diadora, as in the soccer brand......

diadora, as in the soccer brand......

Yes, they make MX boots to, but I guess they are hard to get here in the US. I just happened to score them by luck, I am pretty sure I will not be seeing many other people wearing wearing them. They are made in Europe and seem to be top notch quality, they are comfortable so far, I will do a review as soon I am able to get them broken in and actualy use them...darn snow is cramping my style.