nchsa class

For those that plan to race in the nchsa this year. What class do you plan to sign up for and why that class. Would it be for rider ability, class competition,your age,size of cc of bike,compete against a friend,sand bag just for a trophy, just to have a diffrent place to ride,Going for the points,Or other ? :ride:

If I could race this year(can't due to injuries) I would probably race vet c as I am new to riding and that is probably where I would fit in best. But I would have no problem racing another class if needed. As long as I have fun and the ride is good, that is all that matters. Good luck to all racing this year!

For those that plan to race in the nchsa this year. What class do you plan to sign up for and why that class. Would it be for rider ability, class competition,your age,size of cc of bike,compete against a friend,sand bag just for a trophy, just to have a diffrent place to ride,Going for the points,Or other ? :ride:

Hi scrambles...

I ran the NCHSA for fun last year in the Unlimited 36+ class. I finished well enough in a few races to earn a plaque...?

This year I'm all signed up and ready to race! Again...it'll be for fun, but I'll have a number this time! #969

I'm in the geezer group...Sen C 45+:ride:

:D I'm really loking forward to have'n my azz handed to me by guys my age who are in far better shape and ride way faster than I!:D:D

-Jay

155 250B NCHSA. I want to run Open B with the slower crowd but you can't race at a disadvantage so I will be getting spanked in 250B by the super fast 15-16 year olds.

didn't stop you last time :ride::ride:

ps

I hope you gave Andy hell, I will tomorow, sorry about that

didn't stop you last time :ride::ride:

ps

I hope you gave Andy hell, I will tomorow, sorry about that

I went and rode GMoss's bike and didn't even call Andy. Not a big deal about him not getting up with me I told him I wasn't riding. If I was that worried about it I could have gotten his number and called.

well after looking at the nchsa site , i could run open b in the 1st race and or vet b / sen b in the 2nd race. it would be nice to start in one of the front rows but i allways have crappy starts . i never was good at the dead engine starts . last year i ran both denver races in the unl class and basiclly started last . but it was sooo much fun, i really like denver

Thinking of running my first ever HS races this year. NCHSA looks good to me! Probably will start with Brushy 1 and 2 since I'm pretty familiar with the trails there.

I guess as a non-member my only option is unlimited 25+ right? I'm certainly not entering in A! If I do ok in those 2 races I'll join up and run more next year.

Oh yeah, info helps?

33 y/o, play riding since I was 5, have never raced. Am riding a KDX200.

Edited by juliend

Thinking of running my first ever HS races this year. NCHSA looks good to me! Probably will start with Brushy 1 and 2 since I'm pretty familiar with the trails there.

I guess as a non-member my only option is unlimited 25+ right? I'm certainly not entering in A! If I do ok in those 2 races I'll join up and run more next year.

Oh yeah, info helps?

33 y/o, play riding since I was 5, have never raced. Am riding a KDX200.

Run a couple in Unlimited 25+ and see what you think. You'll start in the second to last row.

Decide if you want to run a class after that.

Most important of all...IMO...have fun!

I ran several races last year in the Unlimited 36+ class and had a blast! Some races I did pretty well and at others I sucked exhaust spooge...:ride:

The common denominator...a fun time and a cold beer with friends after finishing the race!:ride:?

-Jay