06-08, 09-10 kx250f parts.

guys, i have ALOT of OEM parts from my 07 kx250f, and my 09 kx250f, the 07 parts are interchangable from 06-08, and the 09-10 are interchangable. let me know what you guys want, i will prolly have it. heres a list of some things i have off the top of my head.

bar mounts, bar mount dampers, 2 sets OEM and i set of scotts bar mount dampers, they are 30% stiffer and eliminate bars twisting in a lay over/crash. sprokets, front-12, 13/rear OEM 48, OEM fork gaurds for 07, OEM front numberplate for 07, OEM skid plate/engine gaurds for 07. OEM skidplate/engine gaurds/radiater gaurds for 09. WITH the OEM braces. brand new muffler packing for 07. renthal bar pad cover with pad. pro taper bar pad cover w/o pad. OEM chain rollers (2) with 1 set of bearings.

also heres some gear i have, i have a set of alpinstars tech 3, size 8, AT sole. color:brown/AT. less than 1 year on them.

thor neck doughnut, never worn.

thor static knee/elbow pads, only wore once.

let me know if u guys need anything that i did not list, i may have it laying around. if ur interested with anything, just PM me and ill get u a price, im very negotiable.

oh, yeai know i proly shoudl post this is the classifieds, but i havent really used that.

i just got done taking my ride engineering 1 peice bar mounts off my 09, i dont need it anymore sinc ei replaced my rubber damper cones with aluminum ones, so it was just one their too look good, but i dont NEED it so ill sell it to someone who does, i paid 90$ from ride engineering directly, ill sell it for 70$ OBO, i only have about 5 rides on it, if that casue i bought it right before the snow started to fall. then i put my bike away and havent rode since.

Would it fit an 07

yep, the bar clamp will fit a 07, and like i said, its like brand new, its only been on the bike for about 5 rides, the rest of the time, it was just on their while i had the bike in for maintance for thr winter. and theres nothing wrong with it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By DirtBikeHead
      2015 Kawasaki KX250f - 20 hours
      As close to new as I'd imagine you'd get! I bought the bike brand new, I'm older and have taken extremely good care of this bike. Very little use and is COMPLETELY stock - everything is original. 
      Comes with the title, original book and map couplers for the fuel injection.
      $4700 - cash 
    • By CodyR
      Just thought maybe everyone could post up there youtube channels an we could all help eachother out by subscribing to one another.
      Heres mine ill sub back asap.
      This has been fun in other sections of TT, so I'll start the thread here and see if we can keep it going.
      Let us know what kind of mods, fixes, changes, etc.., you performed today, or just general fun you had with, your KX250F.
      I'll start with.. I installed a correct for my weight Race Tech shock spring, along with a Pivot Works shock spring thrust bearing. Also cleaned out all the nasty yellow plastic/wax crap that passes for grease in the lower shock bearing, and re-lubed it with Bel Ray waterproof.
    • By bangmyhead
      Time for a top end on my bike, just wondering if there are any alternative Valve springs i can use. I have PC cams and $400 for just the springs and retainers is alil costly at the moment.
    • By MotocrossMaverick
      Hey guys i have just gotten off my Honda crf150r and i am looking for a new bike. I have been to the dealership and have already checked out the Kx250f and the Crf250r. I am looking more at the Rm-z250 then any other bike right now. I need help finding what bike would be best for me. I have never been on a 250 but i am starting racing about a month after getting the bike. I was also offered $5800 for the Kx250f and i know it killed 2012 i am just not sure about a Kawasaki. Honestly i am not sure bout any please help!!