06-08, 09-10 kx250f parts.

guys, i have ALOT of OEM parts from my 07 kx250f, and my 09 kx250f, the 07 parts are interchangable from 06-08, and the 09-10 are interchangable. let me know what you guys want, i will prolly have it. heres a list of some things i have off the top of my head.

bar mounts, bar mount dampers, 2 sets OEM and i set of scotts bar mount dampers, they are 30% stiffer and eliminate bars twisting in a lay over/crash. sprokets, front-12, 13/rear OEM 48, OEM fork gaurds for 07, OEM front numberplate for 07, OEM skid plate/engine gaurds for 07. OEM skidplate/engine gaurds/radiater gaurds for 09. WITH the OEM braces. brand new muffler packing for 07. renthal bar pad cover with pad. pro taper bar pad cover w/o pad. OEM chain rollers (2) with 1 set of bearings.

also heres some gear i have, i have a set of alpinstars tech 3, size 8, AT sole. color:brown/AT. less than 1 year on them.

thor neck doughnut, never worn.

thor static knee/elbow pads, only wore once.

let me know if u guys need anything that i did not list, i may have it laying around. if ur interested with anything, just PM me and ill get u a price, im very negotiable.

oh, yeai know i proly shoudl post this is the classifieds, but i havent really used that.

i just got done taking my ride engineering 1 peice bar mounts off my 09, i dont need it anymore sinc ei replaced my rubber damper cones with aluminum ones, so it was just one their too look good, but i dont NEED it so ill sell it to someone who does, i paid 90$ from ride engineering directly, ill sell it for 70$ OBO, i only have about 5 rides on it, if that casue i bought it right before the snow started to fall. then i put my bike away and havent rode since.

Would it fit an 07

yep, the bar clamp will fit a 07, and like i said, its like brand new, its only been on the bike for about 5 rides, the rest of the time, it was just on their while i had the bike in for maintance for thr winter. and theres nothing wrong with it.