DR350 Jetting Suggestions

I have a stock '98 DR350 (non-S). Exhaust is stock too. I'm installing a 440 big bore kit. I live at 9000' elevation. What jetting should I try?

ask Eddie Sisneros, he has a shop near by to you.

I have a 440 installed on my 1991 350s kick start model, stock exhaust with an 39mm mx fcr elevation sea level to 800 ft, 46 pilot and 150 main ,had to do a bit of port enlargement to accomodate the fcr, you didnt say which carb you have but from memory if its a standard bst most guys i know are using a main from 142 - 148, but cant comment on pilot sizes for this type of carb, also as you have a newer electric start model the largest fcr that will fit is a 37mm Dunno if that will help but hope it does

th_39mmfcrfitted.jpg

th_fcrverytightfit.jpg

th_39mmfcrshowingramairfilter.jpg

th_REMOVEMETALTOFITNEWMANIFOLDHERE.jpg

th_enlargedinletporttoaccomodate47mmOU.jpg

th_10mmtoberemoved.jpg

I have a 440 installed on my 1991 350s kick start model, stock exhaust with an 39mm mx fcr elevation sea level to 800 ft, 46 pilot and 150 main ,had to do a bit of port enlargement to accomodate the fcr, you didnt say which carb you have but from memory if its a standard bst most guys i know are using a main from 142 - 148, but cant comment on pilot sizes for this type of carb, also as you have a newer electric start model the largest fcr that will fit is a 37mm Dunno if that will help but hope it does

Thanks for the input. I've got a flat slide carb, don't know what model. I really don't know much about the bike. I got it recently and haven't pulled it apart yet. I'll pull it in the shop soon and tear it down.