I though Bubba...

Supercross

did pretty good in the booth today. Had some good insight. Pretty articulate too. Just a opinion...

Im sure he did fine-I didnt really listen, but I thought he looked a bit goofy in that hat. It will be hard to come back fast when you are wearing hats like that during rehab

James did a good job in the booth. He sounded intelligent and was also funny and exciting at times!!

Who would of thunk?

didn't really pay much attention to Jimmy, saw the hat and that was enough for me.

didn't really pay much attention to Jimmy, saw the hat and that was enough for me.

You caught that too, huh? :ride:

I think James did a good job though. Get rid of Ralph and keep Jimmy! :ride:

Better than Ricky. Go head now flame me.

What do you guys have against hats? I didn't really notice what he said prob cause he was saying stuff that I already knew... but I'm glad they had him in there.... it's good to have guys like him, Josh Grant, and Ricky up there.....or anyone.

Totally agree. James sounded like he had been doing it for years.

I hope he's back in the booth next week.

Did I see Ralph grab Bubba's ass once maybe twice? He sure had that twinkle in his eye........

I like having the riders in the booth, especially Ricky. It just seems more credible to me when they talk about the riders.

What do you guys have against hats? I didn't really notice what he said prob cause he was saying stuff that I already knew... but I'm glad they had him in there.... it's good to have guys like him, Josh Grant, and Ricky up there.....or anyone.

Anyone knows that if you want to be fast on a dirtbike, you cant be sporting a round hat.

bubba's hat was stylish !

Ricky, Grant, and now Bubba all do an excellent job in the booth. A real racer's insight. They catch stuff ralfie boy missess. Ralfie is just there to make it exciting for the casual fan. I prefer a true (read current) racers viewpoint.

Hey motox 714 I don't think he really grabed it it was more like he was just cupping it for a little while

I am not a James fan and even I thought he did a good job, mabe he should just stay there. I know there would be less drama in the sport. Who care what his hat looked like, have you seen the wall clock that Jeffro calls a watch? This is motocross, it has always been surrounded by bad fashion.

I think Ralf is an idiot, every time he opens his mouth I just think... and who are you, thats right nobody. I am remided of the line "shut your w#0r3 mouth when men are talking".

Besides that I don't know howan of you can hear the anouncers over that god aweful noise, seriously mabey its my TV/surround sound but all I hear is this terribly loud thumping sound. :ride:

Definitely, Bubba did a great job.

Totally agree...James was composed and didn't try to take over.

Did anyone else notice that he was talking team tactics for when he

and Reed come back? Could make the later rounds definitely

interesting

I need to have my ears checked then.

I can't hear :ride: over the motors and the stadium PA.

Did anyone else notice that he was talking team tactics for when he

and Reed come back? Could make the later rounds definitely

interesting

He didn't say anything specific. Also said when he and Reed return they would be going for race wins. Doesn't sound like he's planning on laying up so Hill can beat RV.