WOW did Ralph do what I thought he did?

Supercross

Anyone else notice while Ralph and James where commentating today that Ralph called James, Jimmy? You got to be kidding me, they are paying this guy how much...to screw people names up.

It was hard to here the commentating over the bikes today

I like it better that way :ride:

I don't care how much he screws up or says stupid things. I am just glad we have the races on TV. Don't be so critical just appreciate what you have. Go back 20 years & tell me how much you liked the TV coverage of any motorcycle racing.

I don't care how much he screws up or says stupid things. I am just glad we have the races on TV. Don't be so critical just appreciate what you have. Go back 20 years & tell me how much you liked the TV coverage of any motorcycle racing.

We didn't have internet back then. If we did we would have been griping a lot more then. :ride:

This is an outrage!

...who really cares? :ride:

Jimmy is actually another name 4 James.Its common here to call a James a Jimmy if that makes sense.

I was going to say that Jim James same thing

We call "James" "Jimmy" here,too.

We've just never heard this James being called Jimmy. :ride: Usually one would say Jimmy if he's a good friend or something. :ride:

yes, people that have the name James have been called Jimmy forever.

Yup!! Lol

My point is that Speed is a big name on TV when it comes to cars, autos, racing, etc... Having people on there who seem to not be informed makes them look bad. If we had NFL commentators mixing teams up, and asking stupid questions peope would complain to. I wish MX/SX would be more like the NFL or MLB when it comes to stuff like this. They speak to there audience like they are knowledgeable and not in kindergarden. We know what the front brake levers do, we know all the basics of bikes and racing. They dont need to point it out every race.

My point is that Speed is a big name on TV when it comes to cars, autos, racing, etc... Having people on there who seem to not be informed makes them look bad. If we had NFL commentators mixing teams up, and asking stupid questions peope would complain to. I wish MX/SX would be more like the NFL or MLB when it comes to stuff like this. They speak to there audience like they are knowledgeable and not in kindergarden. We know what the front brake levers do, we know all the basics of bikes and racing. They dont need to point it out every race.

Missed the broadcast, did "Jimmy" mention anything about is wrist?

his name isnt jimmy?

"Jimmy" says, It hurts my hand to pull the little white string ever month.

"Jimmy" says, It hurts my hand to pull the little white string ever month.

Why are you dwelling on Jimmy’s man-gina?

Why are you dwelling on Jimmy’s man-gina?

He is hate filled...he can't post on a JS thread without spewing some type of hate....wonder why he hates him so much. Cuz he is rich, cuz he is fast, cuz he is black..........:ride:

"There's nothing worse than watching one guy just run away with it..." - Jeff Emig talking about Weimer while standing directly next to JS. :ride:

Jimmy says, "who cares, at least the races are on TV." Jimmy says "Meterologists get big salaries too, and they are wrong 85% of the time."

MAX!!!

Jimmy wonders what all the flak is about? Jimmy doesn't like flak. Jimmy kind of likes having his face shown on camera more often and getting to tell people about Jimmy and what he's up to. Jimmy likes being the center of attention.

Jimmy can really jump now, thanks to the new Jimmy training shoes. Jimmy thinks if Jimmy had been wearing the Jimmy shoes, Jimmy might not have gotten messed up. Did Jimmy mention he can get you some Jimmy shoes?:ride::lol::ride::D