CBS race coverage

Supercross

Is it just me or for the first 30 minutes do you guys feel like you're watching an infomercial? They show the first 3 laps of the heat race then cut to commercial. To make it better, instead of continuing race coverage, they do a 15 minute segment on the pit parties. Atleast we got highlights of heat 2 and the LCQ. Ralph Shaeen is a moron. Couldn't tell RV and Nick Wey apart. I'm glad their coverage is over til mid March or so. Last week they didn't even air the race in my area. We got the 700 club instead. I hate CBS sports coverage.

I thought they did a good job, a lot of commercials but they're there to make $'s. Show'd most of heat one, not so much heat two and quit a bit of the main. Unlike Speed they're cameras or maybe their feed but the picture is bright and CLEAR. I get too much glare and white-out from the Speed broadcast.

Now if they'd get rid of She-man. :ride:

Speed shows more racing

It isn't you, I watched it this morning and I was doing quite a bit of fast forwarding through the freaking commercials.

Sick and tired of seeing the big tough blue collar guys with arms thicker than their heads acting all tough and shit selling trucks and bikes.. SO LAME

THe heat was like 5-6 minutes, then the rest of the time it was commercials right up to the 30 minute mark.

They also cut off right in the middle of racing for commercials, and sure enough we missed a crash because of it.

CBS IS SHE-IT

I thought speed had it today? No wonder my dvr did not record it, I doubt they even showed it here

this torrent for the 450's has no seeders either :ride:

Here we have speed in HD, and it's a great picture

I thought speed had it today? No wonder my dvr did not record it, I doubt they even showed it here

this torrent for the 450's has no seeders either :ride:

Here we have speed in HD, and it's a great picture

CBS Sucks! next time they broadcast supercross, I want to run a stopwatch to keep track of how long they actually show racing. My guess is 18 minutes of racing in a 60 minute time slot.

We all know She-man sucks as an announcer. I think he made more mistakes than usual because his man-crush on Stewart who was standing next to him.

at best you get 12 minutes of racing, the rest is BS and commercials.

Yeah, usually the CBS coverage is bad...but today, it was really bad. I'm going to DVR it in the future and just fast forward to the few minutes of actual racing that they do show.

i always dvr the show and blow thru the massive amount of commercials and Ralph( i don't know the riders names) Shaheen.

yep, always DVR and FF to the racing.

I just about couldn't handle all of the BS today. It's like the announcers forgot that there was actually a race taking place. Instead of commentating on the race at hand, they speculated more about the upcoming races and the rest of the season. I was about ready to turn the sound off.

yah I was a little upset with it today. Usually I can deal with the CBS coverage, but it was terrible today. So glad speed is covering next week!!!

Where is Jason Weigandt when you need him. AX has better announcers.

If all you whiners hate it so much why do you torture yourselves by watching?.....

If all you whiners hate it so much why do you torture yourselves by watching?.....

because it's the only way to get the most recent supercross coverage, better than nothing and still worth complaining

because the live online radio coverage isn't up anymore and speed isn't covering it.

Unlike Speed they're cameras or maybe their feed but the picture is bright and CLEAR. I get too much glare and white-out from the Speed broadcast.

I read somewhere that the camera crews are always the same guys every week. It's just the editing style between CBS and Speed.

yep, always DVR and FF to the racing.

:ride: same here

I always record the races even if I am home. Like to FF through all the commercials and stupid stuff. With CBS's coverage, I seem to have my thumb on the FF button a lot. We need the two guys who did the commentating on the Canadian MX Nationals. They seemed to be really into the races.

I read somewhere that the camera crews are always the same guys every week. It's just the editing style between CBS and Speed.

:ride: same here

Then Speed needs to hire some new editors. I'm getting sick of not having a clear view of the races on Speed.