Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Anaheim 3: Snoozer!!

By far, the most boring racing I've ever had the displeasure to witness in person. I thought the track layout actually looked pretty interesting but it turned out that there were few spots to pass. That led to very minimal side by side action. I think I may be retired from Supercross attendance. I will miss all the girls though. :ride:

Time to start making plans for the Glen Helen weekend. :ride:

By far, the most boring racing I've ever had the displeasure to witness in person. I thought the track layout actually looked pretty interesting but it turned out that there were few spots to pass. That led to very minimal side by side action. I think I may be retired from Supercross attendance. I will miss all the girls though. :ride:

Time to start making plans for the Glen Helen weekend. :ride:

I don't know if it was the worst ever but I was thinking the same thing. Not a whole lot of bar to bar action.

Yeah, it was pretty boring... but that is just how it goes sometimes. Not every race has exciting bar-to-bar action like we all want to see. Glen Helen isn't always exciting either. Very rarely are they battling it out for all 30 mins. I like being trackside though and getting pelted by the roost as they go by. :ride: And god damn.... the Monster girls are so HOT. This was my 4th SX race this year. I went to A1,2,3 and SD. One more race for me this year: VEGAS!! :ride:

Yeah, it was pretty boring... but that is just how it goes sometimes. Not every race has exciting bar-to-bar action like we all want to see. Glen Helen isn't always exciting either. Very rarely are they battling it out for all 30 mins. I like being trackside though and getting pelted by the roost as they go by. :lol: And god damn.... the Monster girls are so HOT. This was my 4th SX race this year. I went to A1,2,3 and SD. One more race for me this year: VEGAS!! :D

You are a serious junky! :ride:

Even a boring race is still fun, like in baseball beer helps... :ride:

You are a serious junky! :ride:

Even a boring race is still fun, like in baseball beer helps... :lol:

Bravo!:ride: My thoughts exactly! Not tough but I still enjoyed it more than the daytona 500.

I have been to all but three of the Indy SX races thru the years, and all but maybe 2 or 3 of those were snoozers. I still like to go, because...you just never know when the greatest race of the year will happen...it might just be Indy. I'd hate to miss that.

Indy was a good race last year! I think the Rock designed a great track.

Actually, the most exciting part of the night was watching Jake Weimer work his way to the front after he fell in the final. It was seriously fun to watch him work thru the pack. he was on a mission. I know it wouldn't be fair to them but I'd like to see an inverted start every once in a while with the fast guys in the back....just for excitemnet purposes.

When that was tried (way back when) it created a bunch of sand bagging except (Ricky Johnson).

bbbbbbbbbbboooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggg RACE!