Procycle Windscreen

Hello everyone

Im new to the forum been lurking for a few weeks. Recently purchased a 02 dr650. Im starting to do some mods to make it more long distance and adventure friendly. My question is of anyone is using a windscreen from procycle and what are the pros and cons. any info would be great.

Thanks in advance.

Howdy:

I haven't used one on my bike but have thought of it. Only down side I can see is they kind of look dorky. Would be great on long trips on the highway but my concern would be off-road. The top part of the shield is in line with your head if something were to happen.

Pro-Cycle looks to have the nicest one though.

Welcome to the forum. :ride:

I've never dealt with the procycle windscreen. Ive got the Turbo City wind screen and love it. Just another option.

Thanks for the replys.. I was going to get the turbo city its just a little more than I wanted to spend. I may try the pro cycle for now.

Thanks for the replys.. I was going to get the turbo city its just a little more than I wanted to spend. I may try the pro cycle for now.

I hear ya. Do what you gotta do, but remember that if you don't buy what you want now, you usually end up buying twice and spending more $ in the long run.

Do you have a link for this procycle screen? I'm also shopping and would like to have a look.

:ride:

You can find ProCycle at: procycle.us

I am 6' and have their Dualsport Windscreen. Its very sturdy, keeps the wind off my chest, and comes off easily for off road stuff. I havent had to do that because it doesnt get in the way.

There is a catalog of DR650 goodies that will keep you busy.

You can find ProCycle at: procycle.us

I am 6' and have their Dualsport Windscreen. Its very sturdy, keeps the wind off my chest, and comes off easily for off road stuff. I havent had to do that because it doesnt get in the way.

There is a catalog of DR650 goodies that will keep you busy.

Thanks. :ride:

I'll head over there and have a look.