Sign in to follow this  

Pro Action suspension

Anyone have pro action suspension on their 09 or 2010 450? What do you think of it?

I have heard they do good work but have never used them.

If they are local then go for it. If not I might think about a reputable local guy that can tailor to your needs and in the event you do need changes afterward then there is not that charge of shipping again. :ride:

PA does great work, just need to be very specific on what type of rider you are, your positioning when you ride, and the terain you will ride on.

yes, talk to matt borgic of pro action IL, he does great work and is very helpful if you need anything afterwards

Alot of guys I race with use the Pro Action stuff......they are very pleased with it....Looking back now I wish I would have used them or aleast checked them out instead of going with Factory Connection....FC is good....it was just alot of money.........

Alot of guys I race with use the Pro Action stuff......they are very pleased with it....Looking back now I wish I would have used them or aleast checked them out instead of going with Factory Connection....FC is good....it was just alot of money.........

I've got experience with both of them - FC and PA - the extra $$ spent on FC is more than worth it. Just my 2 cents.

I went with Pro Action on my 09 since there is a shop an hour from me. They took care of my concerns with the stock suspension. I will be a repeat customer when the time comes again.

not a fan of pro action , pro action pa the '' orginal '' one maybe, i would just spent the xtra at f/c, ive tried everyone , p/c/ enzo, rg3, enzo is great just to long of a turn ard since im in nj... send my stuff mon and fri its at my door cant beat it!

I love my pro action suspension on my 09!! They do great work!

i have had f/c in the past and loved them on my yzf but hated them on my rmz and kxf. i switched to pro action and have never been happier. my bike is super plush and responsive on small bumps with excellent feel the rest of the way through. be sure to be very honest with your weight and ablility and you will get great results. my local p/a is avalible any day or time i need help with adjustments and he even helped my friends bikes out.