J-Law fans…If there are any *SPOILER FOR J-LAW FANS*

He's not my favorite rider and I've only met him once. Did he bang your sister in the hiney or something cause you seem to enjoy watching his failure just a bit too much.

I'm done with J-Law because every time me and him went over to your mothers house he called first dibs :ride:

this is funny! finally a thread about j law that is worth reading!!

i think.... he still doesn't feel comfy sitting on the bike due to his stay in jail and his friend "bubba" and im not talking about js7! in just saying!

he did say that he wouldn't race if he didn't feel 20 laps in him! maybe he just didn't feel it? :ride:

My sentiments exactly :ride:

There are an awful lot of J-Tool lovers on this forum though and they have alot of excuses for his Toolness

you must care enough to start a thread about him.

a rider in pro supercross didnt make the main event, go figure

He was running about 6-7th place in his heat then I saw him on the ground in front of a triple. Someone else was down after the triple also so I'm not sure what happened.

I noticed that also. Didn't know if they got tangled in the corner and both went down, or if the flagger was handing out bong hits. He just didn't have room in his lungs for 20 laps after the stop.

Man.. that guy brings out the worst in people, even on this nice friendly forum people get the net-rage :ride: (what i like to call the anger steaming from the sister/mother attacks) over a silly post. Your just looking to bring out the cream of the crop busting out a J-Law bashing post!

Wow, dude makes a thread to bash him for not making the main? I AM a J Law fan and I have no excuses for him, But seriously? Who's the tool again?

Oh and J-Law is still the tool... Cause you forgot and all ^ :ride: