Bubba's World

Supercross

What did you guys think of the commercial?

Made it look like it should be entertaining to say the least.:ride:

What do you guys think?

that he's trying to compete with nitro circus or something...

I think it's so that he can make some money because he's sitting out from SX.

Any one have a link to this video?

I'm not a JS fan but I'll watch it. I watch anything motocross related and I think JS is interesting. Lets face it hes living the life all of us would love to live. I know I would but I'd be racing outdoors this year.

He sounded like a dork today. he said somthing like "I decided to come up here and announce to please my fans". He needs a bigger helmet. That is just so concieted. i really thought he could play it cool.

This shows been in the making for more than a year

good call..... stop huffing paint! or start wearing your helmet when you ride!

i think it looks interesting and should be cool to see a diff side of him! sure wish he was in the mix with the championship!

Just what we need another lame assed reailty dumb f#*k show. He's a tool.

LOL typical responses that I expected. Still waiting for some more genius comments tho. Come on ppl.

Dvr'd just like the rest of you haters are going to do.

LOL typical responses that I expected. Still waiting for some more genius comments tho. Come on ppl.

OK more on the serious side. My take would be compared to Bam Margera. A very talented skater that rides the fame train for two years. The derailment of JS is in the making.

Edited by Crashed Da
spelling
OK more on the serious side. My take would be compared to Bam Margera. A very talented skater that rides the fame train for two years. The derailment of JS is in the making.

Ya Bam isn't making shit off of his show huh? BTW I can't stand his show. Time will tell what happens with JS........one thing is for sure he will have more money than he, his kids, and their grandkids will ever need.

Ya Bam isn't making shit off of his show huh? BTW I can't stand his show. Time will tell what happens with JS........one thing is for sure he will have more money than he, his kids, and their grandkids will ever need.

Yes, but many would have said the same for the likes of M.C. Hammer... Butloads of $$$/reality show/BROKE.

Just because you've got it DOESN"T mean you'll always HAVE it. Just Sayin'.

Not a JS7 hater, I just miss the old days before the primadonnas(sp?). You know back when Racers like "Dogger" would say they were STOKED to take out "The Bad Boy" sending him through a fence. And there wasn't a fist fight that followed.

JS NEEDS to get rid of those yappy little dogs, that MIGHT be the root of some of this behavior. I'm sure I could find a GSD or WOLF Hybrid to take care of that little dog problem:smirk:.

All I saw was a half naked girl on a lawnmower! Thats good enough for me I'm in!

Yes, but many would have said the same for the likes of M.C. Hammer... Butloads of $$$/reality show/BROKE.

Just because you've got it DOESN"T mean you'll always HAVE it. Just Sayin'.

Not a JS7 hater, I just miss the old days before the primadonnas(sp?). You know back when Racers like "Dogger" would say they were STOKED to take out "The Bad Boy" sending him through a fence. And there wasn't a fist fight that followed.

JS NEEDS to get rid of those yappy little dogs, that MIGHT be the root of some of this behavior. I'm sure I could find a GSD or WOLF Hybrid to take care of that little dog problem:smirk:.

Didn't even know MC Hammer had a reality show.:ride:

Yes there are no guarantees that he will always have money. I do remember an article in TWMX or RacerX where he said he is a frugile person and spends money on cars but not much else and he gets a ton of stuff free.

Yappy dogs LOL. Who are the yappy dogs? Maybe you should pout in to be in his posse for that dog problem. :ride:

I think bubba is just looking for something to do after SX. he cant be the best forever look at RC he does commentary now and R&D for suzuki and his riding gear. working on the racing school ect. Bubba is more of a flashy showboat, he allways has bean i think tv is a good place for him if he can make it happen good for him.

RC also races the Nascar trucks now

I think bubba is just looking for something to do after SX. he cant be the best forever look at RC he does commentary now and R&D for suzuki and his riding gear. working on the racing school ect. Bubba is more of a flashy showboat, he allways has bean i think tv is a good place for him if he can make it happen good for him.
Didn't even know MC Hammer had a reality show.:ride:

Yes there are no guarantees that he will always have money. I do remember an article in TWMX or RacerX where he said he is a frugile person and spends money on cars but not much else and he gets a ton of stuff free.

Yappy dogs LOL. Who are the yappy dogs? Maybe you should pout in to be in his posse for that dog problem. :ride:

On his twitter page he's got around 5 yappy pugs or some such little dogs. It's just not right, I tell you NOT RIGHT!:lol::lol:

i didnt see it. anyone got a link to a vid?