Opinions on Moose Rad braces

Who's got em and what do you think about them?

Got a set, love em'. I took a hard low side early this summer, and no bent rad, so IMO they paid for themselves already. You do need to do some trimming to the inside of the rad shrouds to get the guards to fit properly. Here's a good pic (I just happen to have my '07 all apart for suspension valving)

001coe.jpg

Good to hear, those things look stout in pictures but it's hard to tell in pics, thats why I wanted peoples opinions. What part of the shroud do you need to cut?

Good to hear, those things look stout in pictures but it's hard to tell in pics, thats why I wanted peoples opinions. What part of the shroud do you need to cut?

One the inside of OEM Yammi shrouds there is a thick reinforcement casting rib that needs to be ground or sanded flat to clear the new Moose bracket, all grinding is hidden so the end result looks clean. I'm at work now, check back later, i'll snap a pic and post of the inside of the modded rad shroud.

heh...If I would have seen this picture a few days ago, I probably wouldv'e ordered the Moose guards...they do look beefy. I ordered the Flatlands instead...

polar bus do they rub anywhere in the bracket i have a set of msr guards and braces coming hope they come in this week the moose ,msr are the same

Can anyone compare them to other brands? Particularly the works connection, Ive heard that they don't have the best fit.