Sign in to follow this  

2010 crf 450 ?

Looking @ buying a new 2010 Honda 450R or a 2010 Yamaha YZ450, I like my old 2007 Honda 450X for the Hare scrambles had a KTM 450SX for motocross and I Hated it, any suggestions on the Honda I have heard nothing but bad rumors about the new CRF 450?

Search my friend SEARCH!

Not trying to be rude but there are currently 30 active threads asking this same very question.

I heard a rumor about man made global warming. That science doesn't seem to be proving out. Moral: don't believe everything that you read. The new CRF can be made into a perfect ride with a bit of suspension tuning.

The 2010 honda is supposed to be good. If i hd a choice between the Honda and Yami I would go with the Yami. But I would wait til the KTM 350 comes out this summer.

I got a chance to ride an 09 CRF and 10 yzf back to back for mx. Both motors are good, the CRF seemed slighlty better, the Yamaha chassis and suspension seemed better. Both bikes turn well and brakes are good. Both bikes felt light and turned well. Might come down to dealer support and price.