Foo foo!

I recently bought some gas additive that smells like cinnamon. The shop here carries it. They have all smells: cherry, root beer ?, blueberry , vanilla... you name it. $14 for 20 gallons though. Novelty for us who like to blow money at the bike shop. Has anyone seen or use this?

Hoss

Could you imagine some one on a dirt bike flying bye you, and all you smell is apple, mint, or blueberry from the exhaust.

Maybe we should all start using this stuff when we go riding to keep the woods smelling good.

The politicians and tree huggers would love it!!!!

I can see it now:

Those who are using blueberry can only ride in this section...vanilla over there...cinnamon here...

Man, that is crazy!!

I recently bought some gas additive that smells like cinnamon

That was a skit on Saturday Night Live about twenty years ago. Lorainne Newmann and Jane Curtain - one of them leaned their face into the others exhaust and proclaimed: "Gee, your exhaust smells like lilac!" ?

The local degenerates used to evacuate car air conditioners by attaching the line to a vaccum line on the carberator. It would turn grass brown in about 2 seconds. They said the freon turned into nerve gas.

That would be neato pass some eco-faggots and gas them.