Atlantic Grand Prix

Is this a completely dead series? Is there any hope for a season this year?

Dale, I assume you are the one to be asking this...sorry if there's been talk or answers to this question, I've been out of action for the past few months due to crazy work hours and an injury. My kids and I had a great time at this series, it was sorely missed last year, especially since it's getting harder and harder to find places to ride.

I know alot of time was spent on the Little Egg Harbor situation, I was even at the Town Hall one day talking about it - what a shame, the lack of cooperation and shortsightedness on the opponents to this sport in general.

I obviously don't know the details, and I'm sure it's complicated, but is there a way to just kick the series off again with the landowners and locations that seemed to be fully cooperative with the races?

its not lookin good for that series but but theres usually a race ever weekend between the other 3 series, neoc witch is always fun and close by, ecea wich are longer races 2 hours for c and 3 hours for b and a class, and then the occasional gncc when there close by. it filled up my schedule pretty good last summer. and the occasional weekends that there r no hare scrambles just go to atco or e town. hope it helps. i too, was really looking forward to the agp series last summer too. sorry for the bad use of punctuation and spelling i wrote this on my ps3.

Hi everyone,

Right now the Atlantic Grand Prix series is on hold for 2010. The biggust reason is I just don't have the time to do it especially with everything else going on here in New Jersey on the OHV front.

As many of you know, I'm also involved with New Jersey OHV issues on the state level and the biggest issue right now is that we are under a tight timeline to get 3 OHV parks on state owned land up and running in 36 months as mandated by the recently signed OHV legislation.

without the OHV parks, then there's no OHV registration program, which means there's no OHV safety training program as well as access to state owned land for registered OHVs.

In other words a lot has to happen in a very short amount of time and the AGP series would have just been a distracion when our real focus is on the bigger issue of getting state land for all of us to ride on here in New Jersey.

Hopefully we'll get the AGP series up and running in the future, because I really enjoyed putting on these events for YOU the riders, racers and families of both ATVs and Dirt Bikes.

The best part of it all was the Atlantic Grand Prix series was really able to make a difference and we raised a lot of money for charities and non-profits in the in the name of putting a positive and resposable face on our OHV community.

Like I said hopefully the Atlantic Grand Prix series will be back shortly so we can get back to doing all the good stuff we did in the past.

Atlantic Grand Prix series

ecea is 1:30 for C and 2hours for AA,A,B . you should look into the neoc series if the agp doesnt run again this year since most of the races are in nj

Thanks for the answers guys. Where can I find info for NEOC?

Dale, best of luck getting the parks open. Post on here whatever info you have and in what ways people can help make it happen. The faster this gets done, the faster we can get back to AGP! ?

Thanks for the answers guys. Where can I find info for NEOC?

Dale, best of luck getting the parks open. Post on here whatever info you have and in what ways people can help make it happen. The faster this gets done, the faster we can get back to AGP! ?

http://www.northeastoffroad.org/

The first race is gonna be SOON and it's in Millville, Cumberland County.

http://www.northeastoffroad.org/

The first race is gonna be SOON and it's in Millville, Cumberland County.

Here is the ECEA schedule 2 NATIONALS!!!!!!

Championship Hare Scrambles Series:

Round 1 – April 17 & 18, 2010

MCI’s Fun Run Hare Scrambles – Motorcycle Competition Inc. – www.motorcyclecompetitioninc.com

Egg Harbor, NJ

Round 2 – May 1 & 2, 2010

Tri-County National Hare Scrambles – Tri-County Sportsmen Motorcycle Club – www.teamhammer.org

Port Elizabeth, NJ

Round 3 – May 15 & 16, 2010

Hardwoods Hare Scrambles – Ridge Riders Motorcycle Club – www.ridgeriders.org

Deposit, NY

Round 4 – June 5 & 6, 2010

OxBo Hare Scrambles – South Penn Enduro Riders – www.southpennenduroriders.com

Burnt Cabins, PA

Round 5 – June 12 & 13, 2010

Reading Hare Scrambles – Reading Off Road Riders – www.rorr.org

____________, PA

Round 6 – June 27, 2010

Green Marble Hare Scrambles – Green Marble Enduro Riders – www.greenmarbleenduroriders.org

Rocket Raceway, Three Springs, PA

Round 7 – July 31 & August 1, 2010

Shotgun National Hare Scrambles – High Mountain Dirt Riders – www.hmdr.org

Catawissa, PA

Round 8 – August 8, 2010

Valley Forge Hare Scrambles – Valley Forge Trail Riders – www.vftr.org

TBD, PA

Round 9 – August 21 & 22, 2010

Sahara Sand Hare Scrambles – Pine Barons Enduro Riders – www.ecea.org

Eagleswood, NJ

Round 10 – September 27, 2010

Ocean County Hare Scrambles – Ocean County Competition Riders – www.occr.net

TBD, NJ

Round 11 – October 9 & 10, 2010

Ormond Farms Hare Scrambles – Competition Dirt Riders – www.competitiondirtriders.org

Millville, NJ

Round 12 – October 31, 2010

Delaware Hare Scrambles #1 – Delaware Enduro Riders – www.delawareenduroriders.com

Delaware City, DE

Round 13 – November 21, 2010

Delaware Hare Scrambles #2 - Delaware Enduro Riders – www.delawareenduroriders.com

New Castle, DE