Time for an old thread to sleep along with an old man

Supercross
J-Law needs to get on the same bus as Epic Beard Man.:lol:

If you don't know what I'm talking about do a search on U Tube.:ride:

I had no idea but that was awesome. Young punk got his ass whooped by an old man.:ride: "Call an ambulance" ROFLMAO:lol:

Lawrence has no business being out there if he is doing that crap. AMA needs to set him down for good...go dig ditches or something.

the ama needs to pull their head out of their azz and remove this wart before somebody gets seriously hurt.

I had no idea but that was awesome. Young punk got his ass whooped by an old man.:ride: "Call an ambulance" ROFLMAO:lol:

"Call da amber lamps"

J-Law needs to get on the same bus as Epic Beard Man.:ride:

If you don't know what I'm talking about do a search on U Tube.:ride:

youth and exuberance is no match for old age and treachery :lol:

I kinda thought, dungey was dumb here. He fell into exactly what Jlaw was going for. Jlaw got under his skin and dungey retaliated. Jlaw then played cool. Dungey got a bad gate pick. That seems like Jlaw was shooting for. I love it

This definitely is all part of JLaw's plan to help his best bud. Dungey and the team maybe need to develop a strategy. You know what they say, the best defense is a good offense. Get someone else out there to tie up Lawrence and give him something to worry about besides jacking with Dungey. The shame of all this is, I was starting to change my thoughts on JLaw, but here he goes proving his worth again.

I kinda thought, dungey was dumb here. He fell into exactly what Jlaw was going for. Jlaw got under his skin and dungey retaliated. Jlaw then played cool. Dungey got a bad gate pick. That seems like Jlaw was shooting for. I love it

And proceeded to finish 2nd in the main........and that is where it matters.

This definitely is all part of JLaw's plan to help his best bud. Dungey and the team maybe need to develop a strategy. You know what they say, the best defense is a good offense. Get someone else out there to tie up Lawrence and give him something to worry about besides jacking with Dungey. The shame of all this is, I was starting to change my thoughts on JLaw, but here he goes proving his worth again.

I doubt the AMA is going to put up with much more of his bullshit so it is probably a mute point. The sad part about this is Hill is the one that is going to eff up his season if he doesn't stop the bullshit level that JLaw wants to take him down to.

I was really starting to like Hill, he was showing some real grit and getting the job done. Now that he hanging with his old so called friend, and I say so called because JL is having Hill do his dirty work and Hill is the only one losing. I wonder if this week Hill would rather have the points he threw away or the good times with JL.

As far as JL and Dungey goes it would have been epic if RD would have kicked his ass over the finish line. Only to have the AMA suspend JL for the season and give RD a $100 gas card.

Durring the main, Hill was right behind Jlaw for several laps. Jlaw was not letting him by. I think Jlaw is not as much trying to help Hill win as he is just hating on RD.

Durring the main, Hill was right behind Jlaw for several laps. Jlaw was not letting him by. I think Jlaw is not as much trying to help Hill win as he is just hating on RD.

He did say he wanted to get between Hill and Dungey..........

He did say he wanted to get between Hill and Dungey..........

LOL, and that he did! Perhaps he is still a little confused on who should go in front and who should go in the back?

JHed (Jughead) said the week before he wanted to get in between Hill and Dungey, to help Hill out with points. JHed doesn't have the speed to get in front of Dungey and as it turns out Hill was WAY behind Dungey. So, the only way J-Hed could help Hill was to try to instigate Dungey during practice and it worked. I was thinking Dungey had some brass cajones going after the start in the heat race. If I was DeCoster, I would have told him to lay back on the start, work his way up to 8th (one cushion spot), this would make screw ball think his crap worked. Than Dungey could go out and WAX the field, except for RV.

The problem with that (8th place) is RD needs a good gate in the main, if you would go pace it off you will notice (there is not soposed to be but there is) there is about 30' difference in the best-worst gate.

Wow. These Jlaw vs. RD debates are extremely entertaining to read! So much hatred... Makes me hope that Jlaw doesn't get the same treatment as "Dimebag" Darrell got. :thumbsup:

Wow. These Jlaw vs. RD debates are extremely entertaining to read! So much hatred... Makes me hope that Jlaw doesn't get the same treatment as "Dimebag" Darrell got. :thumbsup:

who's dimebag darrel?

he was the guitarist for pantera....the band broke up and a crazed fan blamed him for the breakup....during a concert for his new band the guy got up on stage and shot him multiple times killing him.

for thoughs of u who dont remember or heard but jlaw has spent 4 months of a 1 year sentence in jail for assaulting one of his own friends... i also witnessed him (this is before his pro debut) get arrested in minnesota for stealing someones golf cart at the pro nationals on the amature day.. the kids a punk... Dungey did the right thing... maybe Jlaw will get it through his head to stop screwing with people... like someone already said RV put a tire in his face jlaw stopped messing with him... now maybe that dungey stuck up for himself jlaw will leave him alone..

he was the guitarist for pantera....the band broke up and a crazed fan blamed him for the breakup....during a concert for his new band the guy got up on stage and shot him multiple times killing him.

the new band was damage plan...

the ama needs to pull their head out of their azz and remove this wart before somebody gets seriously hurt.
......hopefully soon Dungey will land on J-tard and put him out of his misery...........hey J-tard, you just missed the short bus..........:thumbsup:

The funny thing to me is that everyone saying JLaw has no chance to catch Dungey....A short 2 years ago JLaw was kicking Dungeys ass. Just saying that if JLaw pulls his head out of his ass and takes racing seriously, it is possible. Dudes got some raw talent.