What exhaust??

you said you're getting the bike friday, right?

how do u know u want a pipe when u havent even ridden the bike?

you need to pinpoint what's wrong with the bike first before spending your money on stuff you dont need.

and primal uses that same argument against every thread closely related to yours...

dont take it as an insult... he's right anyways.

take the $500+ you'd spend on a pipe and dial in your suspension.

?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Suspension? Theirs nothing wrong with the suspension on these bikes bran new! They do have problem with the pipe tho and everyone knoes that. Its the most annoying bike out on the track. It needs a new can if anything.. but that just my opinion.

well u must be the true all american man!!!

because the stock suspension does not comply to everyone's body and/or riding experience/preferance.

and what is wrong with the stock pipe? are u saying it's too loud?

well u must be the true all american man!!!

because the stock suspension does not comply to everyone's body and/or riding experience/preferance.

and what is wrong with the stock pipe? are u saying it's too loud?

Yes its way too loud! I weigh 148 pounds so the stock suspension is perfect for me...

Ok yes the springs will work for you. How ever the valving is generic. Which means it's setup for a ride between 150-160lbs. Lower end riding skill and a mix of riding like trails enduro mx and hairscrambles.

When we suggest having it tuned does t mean springs. It means being valves for your riding ability and type of riding. If you do all sorts of riding have it setup for your the type you ride most.

Do not have it setup for what you think you'll be at ability wise in a year. Example. You just started riding and you know you're gonna be better in a year. Don't have it setup for an intermidiate rider. You need beginner valving. Ride till you are past what the valving supports you and revalve again. If you are a beginner and get intermidiate or pro valving. It will be harsh and hard for you to learn. Plus it can be dangerous.

Price depends on who you go to.

If springs are needed

and if parts need to be replaced.

A full setup with springs from factory connection is in the 800 mark.

With out springs it's less around 4-550.

I would send it to factory connectIon but

Enzo, mxtech, rg3, & others are good.

I personly would not choose racetech unless they are local.

Good luck.